This is the wooden spoon you should get if you are expecting a sturdy medium weight wooden spoon, I have found that the generic wooden spoon offered for slightly less is not as heavy and does not function as well as this better quality beechwood spoon
$1.48/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable lightweight beechwood
- Great for stirring sauce, soups, and batters
- Ideal for non-stick cookware
- 3/8" diameter handle
|Tablecraft W12 Specs|
|Handle Diameter||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden spoon?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your spoon begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the spoon. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the spoon, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wooden spoon will make it feel sticky or oily.
Tablecraft W12 Details
This Tablecraft W12 12" wooden spoon is great for stirring sauces and soups in your commercial kitchen. An indispensable kitchen tool, this spoon is made of durable yet lightweight beechwood and features a 3/8" diameter handle, perfect for mixing even the thickest doughs and batters. Plus, its 12" length keeps your hands safely away from heat.
The broad and oval concave bowl enables thorough mixing, stirring, and tossing of ingredients during food preparation, while the smooth edges and sanded surface ensure a quality product for your kitchen's use. Ideal for non-stick cookware, this spoon will not scratch or mar delicate surfaces. The one-piece construction eliminates hard to clean crevices that collect bacteria for a more sanitary kitchen tool.
Handle Diameter: 3/8"
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVictorinox 5.6413.15 6" Flexible Narrow Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsTellier X3 5 Qt. Stainless Steel Food Mill #3 - 12" x 9 3/4"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 64403 Jacob's Pride 13" Heavy-Duty One-Piece Solid Stainless Spoon
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 98 7 3/4" Medium Tin Double Mesh Strainer
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars18" Chrome Plated Square-Faced Potato Masher with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft E5616 9 1/2" Stainless Steel Coarse Grater with Black FirmGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAnchor Hocking 55177AHG17 16 oz. Clear Glass Measuring Cup
People Talk About:spoon wooden great spoons price quality sturdy nice wood kitchen
We ordered 4 of the Tablecraft W12 12" Beechwood Wooden Spoons. We will be doing alot of cooking with these spoons and a lot of stirring.
Thus wooden spoon have lenth to it its very sturdy I really don't see this spoon break at all i love it I will be purchasing more
Let’s face it we all have a set of wooden utensils that tend to get burned or otherwise damaged. This is a great replacement for one I left too close to the burner
I use this wooden spoon for decorative purposes when doing photos for my products. Its had a very natural color and very sturdy! Great for pictures!
Great beechwood spoon. Last a good amount of time if washed in a dishwasher also. For the price you cannot get any better. Would recommend!
Great spoon quality for the price. Does not scratch pots and easy to clean. Would buy more next time. Highly recommend the purchase of the spoon
I like using wooden spoons to not scratch my nonstick pans or the coating of my cast iron pans. They are a great price so I keep multiple for different uses.
I use this wooden spoon all the time in the kitchen and it is easy and sturdy to use and hold. Highly recommend to all who work in the kitchen and need a useful and awesome tool.
Sturdy spoon, good quality and great price. Use these for baking and cooking on non stick pans. Easy to clean and so far have not stained.
This wooden spoon is smooth and strong. I love this wooden spoon one of my favorites ever bought. I would definitely recommend this product, it works great and the price even better!
A high quality wooden spoon. It is very durable and meets every need of mine. I highly recommend you buy this spoon. The price in unbeatable too.
This is a good wooden spoon, I am just a little disappointed because after a few weeks it chipped a little, I am just glad that it happened while cleaning it and not while cooking, but again Im being extra careful around them just in case!
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
My favorite wooden spoon I own. I love how long the handle is and the bowl on the end is the perfect size for stirring.
The 12" Beechwood Wooden Spoon is marvelous. The wood is well sanded so it will not split, crack, or give any of those nasty splinters.
I purchased the 12" and 14" varieties on a whim, and they've been good for light day-to-day use. We ending up using several spoons at a time when meal prepping, and these don't scratch our pots.
This wooden spoon is great for mixing foods like salads, baking goods, and much more. I love baking and this spoon comes in very handy!
The Tablecraft Beechwood wooden spoon is a well-made wooden spoon great for all of your wooden spoon needs: sauces, soups, sautéing, etc. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a basic wooden spoon that is manufactured well.
The table craft 12 inch beechwood wooden spoon is a fantastic utensil to have in any kitchen. This is a very sturdy spoon which can handle high heat and a lot of abuse. Love it!
Good wooden spoon at an affordable price. Only problem is that it is just a shorter handle version of the bigger ones. The head is a little large for a spoon this short. The head is perfect for a 14" or 18", just wish they had made it a little smaller since I use this one in small pots. Other than that, no real complaints.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register