$10.45/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Black powder coated metal construction to withstand everyday use
- Built-in ring for easy grab and go for servers and hosts
- Perfect addition for any diner or restaurant
- Round design clearly displays all condiments from all angles
- Helps eliminate clutter and frees up tabletop space
|Tablecraft BKDIA595 Specs|
|Height||10 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||6 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
Tablecraft BKDIA595 Details
Bring a touch of modern day style to your tabletop with the Tablecraft BKDIA595 6" black condiment caddy from the Versa Rack collection. This condiment caddy clearly displays syrups, sauces, and condiments in a neat and organized manner making it perfect for diners, bars, cafes, and any restaurant. Thanks to the compact design, this caddy will fit perfectly at the edge or in the corner of a table, allowing more room for your customers' meals and helping to eliminate tabletop clutter. Your customers will appreciate having their condiments at their fingertips!
The convenient loop at the top of this rack makes it easy for servers and hosts to grab and go during your busiest service times. Its black powder coating adds an attractive appearance for your diner or restaurant while also ensuring a durable product that is built to withstand everyday wear and tear. Stay organized and keep tabletops looking professional with the addition of this stylish but extremely versatile condiment holder.
Bottom Diameter: 6"
Height: 10 1/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft BKDIA780 Versa Rack 7 3/4" Black Condiment Caddy
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft BK67912 Versa Rack Black Powder Coated Metal Condiment Caddy
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft BK59512 Versa Rack Black Powder Coated Metal Condiment Caddy
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register