Tablecraft 80018 Enamelware 8" Black and White Plate
$6.83/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable vitreious porcelain enamel coated steel construction for long-lasting use
- Classic minimalist design with black brushstroke trim
- Great alternative to expensive china dinnerware
- Perfect for serving signature desserts and appetizers
- Mix and match with other Tablecraft Enamelware pieces (sold separately)
Other Products from this Line
Tablecraft 80008 Enamelware 6 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Mug
plus $7.19 / Each
Tablecraft 80013 Enamelware 18 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Rectangular Bowl
plus $7.99 / Each
Tablecraft 80015 Enamelware 48 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Rectangular Bowl
plus $8.79 / Each
Tablecraft 80017 Enamelware 4.25 Qt. Black and White Rolled Rim Round Bowl
plus $13.49 / Each
Tablecraft 80019 Enamelware 10" Black and White Plate
plus $8.99 / Each
Tablecraft 80012 Enamelware 16 1/8" x 11 1/2" Black and White Rolled Rim Serving Tray
plus $19.99 / Each
Tablecraft 80010 Enamelware 16 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Mug
plus $8.29 / Each
Tablecraft 80016 Enamelware 56 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Round Round Bowl
plus $11.49 / Each
Tablecraft 80014 Enamelware 30 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Rectangular Bowl
plus $8.69 / Each
Tablecraft 80011 Enamelware 16.9 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Cup
plus $8.29 / Each
Tablecraft 80009 Enamelware 12 oz. Black and White Rolled Rim Mug
plus $7.99 / Each
|Tablecraft 80018 Specs|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
|Material||Porcelain Enamel Coated Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item microwavable?
- Due to the steel material found in enamelware it is not microwavable.
- How do you extend the life of enamelware products?
- Do not use abrasive cleaning or scouring pads. To remove baked on food or stains, soak in warm soapy water and wash gently with a non-abrasive liquid detergent. Before use, coat lightly with cooking oil to protect the enamelware from staining. Avoid heating while empty or boiling dry on induction units or gas and electric hubs.
- What is the durability of enamelware?
- Like porcelain, enamelware is not chip-resistant and can become worn over the years. The steel substrate is incredibly durable, but the porcelain coating can chip if handled roughly or repeatedly dropped on a hard surface. If chipped, this item is still safe for use, but any exposed steel must be completely dried immediately after it has been washed.
Tablecraft 80018 Details
Complete any table setting in your rustic restaurant, cafe, or catered event with this creamy Tablecraft 80018 Enamelware 8" black and white plate. Featuring a casual black brushstroke trim that adds a creative touch to its classic design, this plate makes for an attractive component of both modern and rustic settings.
Crafted from durable vitreous porcelain enamel coated steel and heat safe up to 572 degrees F, it is both a stylish and durable alternative to expensive china that will stand up to frequent use. Perfect for serving your signature desserts, appetizers, and sandwiches, this Tablecraft plate is sure to please your dining guests time and again. Mix and match it with other products from Tablecraft's Enamelware collection (sold separately) to diversify and complete your new table setting.
Top Diameter: 8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register