Stolzle 2310029T Quatrophil 10.25 oz. Champagne Flute - 6/Pack
- Made in Germany
- Melted-stem technology provides seamless bond
|Stolzle 2310029T Specs|
|Height||10 1/4 Inches|
|Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Stolzle 2310029T Details
Set a new standard for impeccable quality in your restaurant, hotel, or bar with the Stolzle 2310029T Quatrophil 10.25 oz. champagne flute! The Quatrophil collection of Stolzle glassware is defined by its "tulip-shaped" bowls that allow for the concentration of the wine's bouquet, further enhancing the enjoyment of the grape.
Made of 100% lead free crystal, Stolzle glassware provides higher clarity and brilliance than glassware that contains lead. The smooth touch and delicate chime of Stolzle crystal glassware lets your customers know they are receiving the very best product and service possible.
This durable, lead free wine glass undergoes a fire tempering process that increases hardness and durability, resulting in less glass breakage. "Pulled stem" technology ensures consistency by forming the stem and bowl from one solid piece of crystal. The base is then fire-melted to the stem, ensuring exceptional balance.
Serve your products in the premium glassware they deserve. Upgrade to the elegance, tradition, and excellence of Stolzle crystal glassware today.
Diameter: 3 1/4"
Height: 10 1/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Anchor Hocking S2310029 (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register