Sorbos 7 1/2" Edible Chocolate Flavored Paper Wrapped Straw - 200/Case
Other Available Flavors:
- Edible, sweet, and aromatic chocolate flavored straw that doesn't impart any flavor or color to your drinks
- Perfect for use in smoothies, shakes, juices, and cocktails
- Maintains durability in cold and frozen beverages for at least 40 minutes; Not intended for use in hot beverage applications
- Plastic-free, eco-friendly, and 100% biodegradable
- Each case contains 200 individually wrapped straws
Sometimes, to change the world, it just takes a little something. The Eco-Tasting by Sorbos is our little gesture, our movement for the oceans made of small everyday actions that taste of strawberry, apple, lemon...and also taste of a plastic-free ocean. Because Sorbos is the first edible straw that is 100% biodegradable, 100% sustainable, and 100% different.
Sorbos: eco-logical, eco-sustainable, eco-life, eco-friendly, eco-tasting. The Eco-Tasting. Sorbos edible straws: the original.
Sorbos aims for a plastic-free ocean by offering the first edible straw that is 100% biodegradable, sustainable, and different.
|Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between these types of straws?
- Straws are available in a variety of diameters based on their intended purpose and function. Sip straws are approximately 1/8" in diameter and used for cocktails and sipping on hot drinks. Jumbo straws are often the standard size for various beverages and measure around 1/4”. Super jumbo straws are also around 1/4” in diameter and some even feature built-in spoons for thick drinks. Milkshakes and smoothies are great for drinking out of Giant straws thanks to their 5/16" diameters, and Colossal straws at approximately 1/2" in diameter are perfect for frozen concoctions.
Create a one-of-a-kind, complementary flavor experience for your cold and frozen beverages by adding a Sorbos edible chocolate flavored straw! Eliminate the harmful environmental impact of single-use plastic straws with this eco-friendly, plastic-free, fully biodegradable straw option. Individually wrapped in paper and biodegradable packaging, this straw is composed of beet sugar and a bovine gelatin base, flavored with chocolate for a sweet and aromatic touch. The special formulation maintains 40 minutes of rigidity when being used actively in a cold beverage, and the more ice that is included the longer the straw holds its shape, making it especially perfect for blended smoothies and milkshakes.
The sweet chocolate flavor of this straw adds a rich aroma to your wholesome banana smoothies, thick vanilla milkshakes, and robust frozen mochas. However, your establishment's prized recipes won't be compromised by any undesirable flavor additions. This straw won't impart any flavor or color to the surrounding beverage. Even as it begins to soften, it won't fall apart and blend into the drink. Instead, it becomes the perfect texture for eating once the glass is empty. Not only will this straw alternative appeal to environmentally conscious patrons, but it is also gluten-free, non-GMO, and allergen-friendly, accommodating many diets and palates. Offer your customers a deliciously sustainable option that will reduce your establishment's carbon footprint and elevate your cold beverage offerings with a burst of satisfying sweetness.
Produced in Barcelona, Spain, Sorbos manufactures the first-of-their-kind edible straws that are deliciously flavored and sustainable from start to finish. Their commitment to the well-being of the planet starts with a three-fold approach to encouraging everyday environmentalism. Based on the UN's Sustainable Development Goals for 2030, they prioritize education initiatives to raise awareness of conscious sustainability practices, the deliberate absence of plastics in their manufacturing process to service ethical consumers, and the continual goal of conserving the world's oceans by eliminating a potential single-use straw from landing in a waterway with each straw consumed. Sorbos aims to create experiences that encourage all citizens to incorporate small changes into their lifestyles that benefit the planet as a whole. One small transition to edible, biodegradable straws can contribute delicious flavors to your menu and bring us one step closer to oceans free of plastic.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
Upon disposal, biodegradable products are capable of being broken down by biological microorganisms, without harming the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register