Other Available Types:
- Pink design features the letters I and V for labeling purposes
- Great for use on company, patient, or applicant files
- Easily remove the unneeded letter by pulling it off the label
- Type full name of company, patient surname, or other title beside remaining letter
- Features center crease for easily wrapping around folder tabs
- Streamlines alphabetically organized filing systems
- Strong, permanent adhesive for long-lasting use
- Compatible with end and top tabs for organizational versatility
Smead SMD67160 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1 lb.
- 3 5/8 Inches
- 1 3/16 Inches
- Made in America
Smead SMD67160 Details
With this Smead 67160 Alpha-Z color-coded pink I & V first letter name filing label, you can keep your files organized with ease! Featuring the letters I and V the label is meant for use with one letter or the other. Just peel away the letter you don't need, and print the full patient, applicant, or employee surname or company title next the letter remaining. Then fold the label around the file's end or side tab to easily organize your business documents!
For simple application, the label even includes a convenient center crease to ensure easy and neat folding and features a strong, permanent adhesive for long-lasting reliability. Its pink color-coding provides an easy visual distinction for efficient file retrieval.
Width: 3 5/8"
Height: 1 3/16"
While Supplies Last!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register