Seviroli 10 lb. Frozen Meat Tortellini Pasta
- Juicy, premium beef and pork stuffed in tender, delicate pasta
- Smother in decadent cream sauce, stir into spicy stew with spinach, or douse in Italian dressing and serve cold
- Great paired with sweet sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach and feta, or roasted carrots with onion
- Wholesome and versatile start to signature entrees and summer salads
- Perfect balance of meat and pasta for a hearty and healthy, nutritious dish
- Made with the freshest, finest ingredients for mouthwatering flavor
- Evokes the rich, comforting aroma of authentic Italian cooking
- Ships frozen
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||10 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
Made with the freshest, finest ingredients, Seviroli 10 lb. frozen meat tortellini pasta is delicate and tender. It wraps around premium pork and beef for juicy, bold flavor, and is perfectly balanced to ensure a hearty, but healthy meal. Try it in a wide variety of dishes, from vegetable soups and creamy, Italian entrees to cold summer salads. The savory meat pairs beautifully with fresh vegetables, like sweet, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach with feta. For a richer meal, dress it up with melted cheese or a decadent cream sauce, or douse it in Italian dressing for a lighter dish. However it's served, this tortellini embodies the scents and tastes of authentic Italian cooking, making any dish into delicious comfort food.
To prepare for service, lightly add salt to 4 qt. of water and bring it to a boil. Then pour in the tortellini, reducing the heat to a low simmer. Gently stir. Let the pasta cook for approximately 3 to 5 minutes. It should reach internal temperatures of at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 seconds. When it has, drain and serve!
As a family-owned and operated business, Seviroli started off producing authentic Italian dishes with carefully-selected ingredients. Since its founding in the 1960s, little has changed; their sauces, desserts, and traditional filled pastas are still crafted with care, and their all-natural ingredients are still the finest and freshest the world has to offer. Today, Seviroli is the world's largest tortellini manufacturer, having won over chefs and families everywhere with the comforting tastes and aromas of quality Italian cooking.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Imported from Italy
This item is imported from Italy.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register