Other Available Sizes:
- Single drawer fits a full size 12" x 20" x 6" food pan
- Full stainless-steel construction and 14-gauge slide brackets help ensure long-lasting durability
- 1" thick fiberglass insulation and built-in drawer gasket keep heat inside for efficient use
- A vent control feature to adjust airflow based on whether foods need to be kept dry of moist
- Thermostatic controls provide an 80-220 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; 450W, 120V
Keep your most popular sides and entrees ready to serve with the ServIt WDNBI-1 single narrow built-in drawer warmer!
If you need a quick, convenient option to keep food warm in service areas, server stations, or behind counters, this drawer warmer is a great choice. It’s perfect for holding hot bread, rolls, pies, baked potatoes, premade food, or fresh, gooey chocolate chip cookies. The single drawer accommodates a full size 12" x 20" x 6" food pan that can be filled to the brim with a variety of hot foods. There are also pan supports to accommodate different compatible sizes of food pans in this warmer.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
UL Listed, US
This product has been certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet applicable safety standards required for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
The durable, full stainless-steel construction makes sure that this drawer warmer will stand up to busy environments and frequent use. Plus, the 11-gauge drawer slides on 14-gauge slide brackets to help ensure long-lasting durability.
Space-Saving Built-In Design
The built-in design means this warmer won't take up any of your valuable counter space. Its narrow, 20 1/4" width makes it an ideal solution for establishments with space limitations.
1" thick fiberglass insulation and built-in drawer gasket keep the heat inside for a more consistent and efficient use.
The single drawer has a thermostatic temperature control, indicator lamp, and a vent control knob. The thermostatic control will automatically turn off and back on when there is a 3 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit drop in temperature.
Wide Temperature Range
The thermostatic temperature control provides a wide temperature range between 80-220 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to keep a variety of foods warm at safe serving temperatures all day. This drawer warmer features 450 watts of heating power and requires a 120V electric connection.
A vent control feature allows you to efficiently adjust airflow based on your exact humidity needs. Open the vent for foods that need to be kept dry and close the vent for foods that need to be kept moist. Whichever option you chose, you’ll never have to question whether the vent is open or closed again, simply check the dry-to-moist label under the vent knob to ensure perfect results.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- 23 7/16 Inches
- 29 Inches
- 13 7/16 Inches
- Cutout Width:
- 19 11/16 Inches
- Cutout Depth:
- 30 Inches
- Cutout Height:
- 10 1/2 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- ServIt WDSFS-2 Double Freestanding Drawer Warmer - 900W, 120V
- ServIt WDSFS-3 Triple Freestanding Drawer Warmer - 1350W, 120V
- ServIt WDNFS-3 Triple Narrow Freestanding Drawer Warmer - 1350W, 120V
- ServIt WDNFS-1 Single Narrow Freestanding Drawer Warmer - 450W, 120V
- ServIt WDNFS-2 Double Narrow Freestanding Drawer Warmer - 900W, 120V
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register