Other Available Types:
- Gives you the versatility of two pieces of equipment in a single footprint at a flip of the switch
- Adjustable universal slides accommodate full size sheet pans and food pans
- Easy-to-open, reversible, clear door provides visibility and helps in preventing heat loss
- Fast, powerful warmup and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced air heating system
- Simple bottom mounted controls; 120V, 2000W
- Choice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Choice Half Size 13" x 18" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/3 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Choice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Footed Cooling Rack
Maintain the optimal temperature and quality of your food with this ServIt CC1UFNCF full size uninsulated holding and proofing cabinet with clear door.
This cabinet is designed to keep all your freshly cooked food items hot until you're ready to serve. Plus, with a proofing mode and adjustable humidity settings, you can proof dough before it's ready to bake. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Features Three Separate Modules
This cabinet contains three separate modules, which provide you with the convenience of having one cabinet that alternates between heated holding mode, proofing mode, and heated holding and proofing mode, saving you time, energy, and kitchen space. Each contain a digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on / off switch, and power indicator lights, and can easily be removed for cleaning without the use of tools for added convenience.
The holding module is designed to maintain the freshness of your food while it's waiting to be served. This module includes an analog control dial for temperature and a passive humidity generation system.
For heated holding and proofing, the combination module allows you to maintain both humidity and temperature and includes individual analog controls to keep your food from drying out.
If you're looking to proof dough, the proofing module is designed for proofing applications and includes analog controls that maintain temperature and humidity levels, ensuring that your dough has the perfect rise.
Durable and Ergonomic Door
A one-piece, double-hinged, reversible door swings out 180 degrees for optimal convenience during loading and unloading, and is crystal-clear with a polycarbonate window allowing you to see the contents of the cabinet without opening it and thus retaining heat. Its durable, polymer construction protects it from any dents, impacts, or stains that may occur in medium-volume businesses.
This cabinet features solid, 16 GA aluminum construction for superior strength and durability in even the harshest commercial settings. Four plate-mounted swivel casters with two brakes provide additional mobility and stability.
This cabinet's universal slides are fully adjustable on 1 1/2" increments and can accommodate up to 12 full size sheet pans or 24 food pans. The slides also allow pans to be bottom loaded, so there's no interference if the top is covered with foil.
Wide Temperature Range
The interior heater holds your prepared foods at temperatures ranging from 80 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, and with 2000W of proofing capability, this cabinet allows your standard yeast dough to rise with a relative humidity of up to 95 percent.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:25 4/5 Inches
- Depth:29 2/3 Inches
- Height:71 2/5 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register