Satco S6583 24" 17 Watt Shatterproof Cool White Rough Service Fluorescent Light Bulb (T8)
$8.69/EachShips free with Plus
- Averages 24,000 average rated hours of luminescence
- 1300 lumens
- Silicone shatterproof coating with medium bi-pin base
- Uses less energy than comparable incandescent bulbs
- Up to 75 CRI
- Color temperature: 4100K (cool white)
|Satco S6583 Specs|
|Length||23 13/16 Inches|
|Bulb Shape||T Series|
|Burn Time||24,000 Hr.|
|Color Temperature||Cool White|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the number with “K” at the end mean?
- Measured using the Kelvin Scale, this number refers to the color hue emitted by the bulb’s light. Lower Kelvin numbers will have a more yellow output while higher Kelvin numbers will let out a bluer light.
Satco S6583 Details
Brilliantly illuminate your commercial kitchen, office, or hospitality service with this Satco S6583 24" 17 watt shatterproof fluorescent light bulb! More sustainable than traditional incandescent lamps, fluorescent light bulbs allow you to cut back on utility costs and generally last longer. They also distribute brighter light at your establishment. Plus, since it's shatterproof, this bulb is less likely to break during use, helping to keep your guests and staff members safe.
This efficient bulb has a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 75, assuring your operation's lighting will be bright and direct for an average of 24,000 rated hours. This medium bi-pin based bulb yields 1300 lumens at 4100K to provide a cool, white light.
Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 23 13/16"
Maximum Overall Diameter (MOD): 1"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical equipment.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register