Satco S4881 40 Watt Frosted Shatterproof Finish Incandescent Rough Service Light Bulb - 130V (A15)
$1.25/EachShips free with Plus
- 2500 average rated hours of luminescence
- 265 lumens
- Frosted, shatterproof finish with medium brass base
- Built to withstand external stresses without damage
- C-9 filament wire for durability
- Can handle vibrations
- Dimmable design
|Satco S4881 Specs|
|Length||3 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
|Base Style||Standard / Medium|
|Bulb Shape||A Series|
|Burn Time||2,500 Hr.|
Customer questions about this product
- I installed this bulb and it doesn’t seem as bright as the one I was replacing. What gives?
- This is a commercial/ industrial bulb designed to withstand power surges. While it will operate on a household 120 volt electrical connection, it actually requires a 130 volt electrical connection to produce the full rated lumens. The light lumen output will go down about 24% when used in a 120 volt circuit, but the life of the bulb will last 280% longer than it would in a commercial/industrial setting with a 130 volt circuit.
Satco S4881 Details
Built to resist shock, vibration, and other external stresses that can cause damage to standard incandescent bulbs, this Satco S4881 40 watt frosted shatterproof incandescent bulb is the rough service lighting solution you need at your commercial establishment! Thanks to the shatterproof coating, this bulb is less likely to break during use, helping to keep your guests and staff members safe.
Boasting 2500 average rated hours of light, this bulb features a C-9 filament wire and medium brass base, which will not oxidize or freeze in the socket. This feature allows for safe and easy removal of the bulb. When paired with the appropriate dimmer switch, this bulb can be dimmed to accommodate whatever setting you are in. This 130V bulb emits 265 lumens and is perfect for use in commercial settings.
Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 3 1/2"
Maximum Overall Diameter (MOD): 1 7/8"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical equipment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:bulb shatterproof bulbs lights Lower watts finish frosted light order
This 40 watt light bulb is a good quality and low priced bulb. It has a frosted and shatterproof finish and can be used with dimmer switches. We love buying our bulbs online. Saves us a trip to the store.
This Satco forty watt frosted shatterproof finish incandescent rough service light bulb is exactly as described in the product description on the website. I was pleased that the yellow color is not overwhelming and would order this again for certain. I would highly recommend to anyone.
We needed shatterproof lights in order to comply with health code regulations. Was very happy to see webstaurant carried these. Lower watts with the 40. But still good lighting.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register