Overall I thought this condiment bar was stellar. It comes with reusable ice packs which go underneath the clear trays when you're ready to use. My only wish was that they it came with a bottom-- there is no bottom underneath the plastic trays, so if you have to move it for any reason, it takes a couple extra hands to bring everything over.
- Comes with (4) 1/6 size food pans
- Full-size hinged lids will not rust and protect garnishes from spills and contaminants.
- Attractive stainless steel construction offers years of use
- Clear lids provide quick identification of condiments
- Carlisle 3068407 StorPlus 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 3068307 StorPlus 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 3068707 StorPlus 1/9 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 3068607 StorPlus 1/9 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
|San Jamar FP8244FL Specs|
|Length||25 1/8 Inches|
|Width||7 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||1/6 Food Pan|
|Dispenser Style|| Condiments|
|Insert Material||ABS Plastic|
|Insert Size||Food Pan|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||4 Compartments|
San Jamar FP8244FL Details
This San Jamar FP8244FL EZ Chill self service condiment station requires absolutely no electricity to keep your condiments and toppings cool and fresh, making it the perfect addition to busy sandwich shops, catered events, or outdoor dining areas. Just fill the condiment center with ice or ice packs and you're ready to serve.
Its innovative flex lid system allows for multiple lid position options. You can set the lids to self close, have them stay open, or simply remove them for high traffic locations. The San Jamar FP8244FL EZ-Chill self service condiment center comes with four 1/6 size pans and two ice liners, for quick clean up after service.
Length: 25 1/8"
Width: 7 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:bottom condiment trays underneath bar center clear driving everything extra
This condiment center is very solid. I use on my food truck and it fell from table onto floor several times while I was driving, but it was not broken or damaged. Used over a year now, but it still looks great.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register