- Biohazard trash can is perfect for medical waste disposal
- Sanitary, hands-free operation and heavy-duty, reliable foot pedal
- Features slow-close integrated lid damper to help keep odors and bacteria from escaping
- High-density polyethylene base with a durable polypropylene lid
- Great for health care environments
- Puncture-resistant construction
- Reliable, leak-proof base seals in liquids
- OSHA Compliant
- Li'l Herc Medium Black Trash Bag 20-30 Gallon 0.9 Mil 30" x 36" Low Density Can Liner - 250/Case
- Inteplast Group S303716K 20-30 Gallon 16 Micron 30" x 37" High Density Can Liner / Trash Bag - 500/Case
- Berry AEP 303622G 20-30 Gallon .9 Mil 30" x 36" Low Density Trash Can Liner / Bag - 250/Case
- 30 Gallon 33" x 40" Red Isolation Infectious Waste Bag / Biohazard Bag High Density 17 Microns - 250/Case
|Rubbermaid FG614600RED Specs|
|Width||19 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||16 1/8 Inches|
|Height||32 1/2 Inches|
|Height (open)||48 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Heavy Duty Plastic|
|Type|| Medical Trash Cans|
Step-On Trash Cans
Rubbermaid FG614600RED Details
Durable and dependable, this Rubbermaid FG614600 red mobile step-on biohazard trash can offers a cleaner, hands-free medical waste disposal solution. Its convenient foot pedal allows insertion of waste without lifting the receptacle's lid. Built to operate efficiently through frequent use, the heavy-duty foot pedal ensures consistent operation for years to come. The tight-fitting, overlapping lid swings shut with ease and makes a tight seal around the container's rim to keep odors and bacteria from escaping. Its secure design keeps odors trapped in while water and insects stay out!
Providing safe, sanitary waste management, this 23 gallon waste container is perfect for use in health care environments, as it assists in complying with OSHA regulation; 29 CFR 1910.1030 "Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens."
Featuring a high-density polyethylene base with a durable polypropylene lid, this unit will not rust or chip. It maintains reliable, puncture-resistant strength and stability while the base ensures a leak-proof performance. Offering easy maintenance, this step-on container features smooth contours with rounded corners for easy cleaning. Make the cleanliness of your facility a top priority with this highly practical and purposeful step-on container.
Width: 19 3/4"
Depth: 16 1/8"
Height: 32 1/2"
Capacity: 23 gal. (87 L)
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Rubbermaid Hands-Free Product
This Rubbermaid product offers hands-free use, reducing the risk of cross-contamination and germ spreading.
This item is approved by Factory Mutual (FM) and meets the requirement of Standard 6921 Combustible Waste Containers. Performance criteria for containers with covers (lids) include the ability to withstand internal flames.
Rubbermaid Medical Waste Approved
This Rubbermaid product is approved to hold medical waste as it seals in pathogens and boasts a puncture-resistant construction.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register