Other Available Colors:
- Pure cocoa butter blend is fat-soluble for use with chocolate, ganache, and buttercream
- Bottle is microwave safe in 10 second intervals to gently melt the solid cocoa butter
- Perfect for hand-painting chocolate pieces and brushing onto chocolate molds or transfer sheets
- Melted color can be used in an airbrush and holds liquid form if airbrush tip is heated
- Convenient squeeze bottle keeps application simple and mess-free
|Container Size||2 Ounces|
|Features||Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Type||Cocoa Butter Colors|
Customer questions about this product
- Are Roxy & Rich colorants edible?
- Yes, all colorants are edible. However, if the products do not meet food safety standards in certain countries, a label on the product will clearly state the noncompliance.
- Do Roxy & Rich colorants contain milk products, traces of nuts, or gluten?
- No, these allergens are not present in these products.
Craft decadent, eye-catching confections for your pastry case or candy counter using this Roxy & Rich mint green cocoa butter! Unlike water-based food colorings and liquid gel dyes, colored cocoa butter mixes well with a significantly larger variety of foods for increased efficiency in your establishment. This cocoa butter is tinted with a subtle, pale green color and is fat soluble for effortless dispersal into chocolate, ganache, and buttercream. Add vibrant color to your signature candies or elegant pastry decor without fear of the separation or seizing common with water-based colors to ensure a beautiful finish on your products.
This cocoa butter is the perfect coloring for achieving delicate, pastel shades or brilliant, bright hues in your fat-based desserts. Use it to paint patterns directly onto chocolate pieces, or brush it onto chocolate molds for an imprinted colored coating when set. Add it to silky white chocolate ganache or fluffy American buttercream to match the colors of your customer's event or color scheme. Even pour colored cocoa butter into an airbrush machine to spray paint baked goods; simply heat the tip of the airbrush gun to ensure the cocoa butter stays melted for even application. This microwave-safe 2 oz. squeeze bottle keeps application simple and mess-free. Microwave in 10 second intervals until the desired amount is softened for convenient use in your establishment!
Roxy & Rich brings decorators food coloring products of the highest quality to make their confections stand out with unparalleled brilliance. Beginning in 2011, Roxy & Rich Inc. was founded on the passion to create beautifully colored chocolates, which led to the production of their edible cocoa butter colored products. Over the years, the company began to focus their mission on creating a wider range of food colorings that were edible and effective. Through constant innovation, unique scientific technology, and inspiration, Roxy & Rich has continued to expand its product portfolio of food colorings to deliver new and exciting products that provide instant, perfectly-blended color and a brilliant, lasting luster to foods.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any lactose.
This product does not contain tree nuts or peanuts.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item has been certified Kosher by the Jewish Community Council of Montreal and the MK-Canada Kosher Certification Agency.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register