Other Available Fuel Types:
- Features 8 spits that hold 32-40 whole chickens total
- Each spit has its own independent motor
- Energy efficient tempered K-glass doors
- Includes removable stainless steel side panels and drip tray
- Separate gas and electric chambers; 208-240V, 103,000 BTU
Other Products from this Line
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1160-4E Electric Rotisserie with 4 Spits
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1160-6G Natural Gas Rotisserie with 6 Spits - 77,000 BTU
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1160-8E Electric Rotisserie with 8 Spits
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1160-8LP Liquid Propane Rotisserie with 8 Spits - 103,000 BTU
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1160-4LP Liquid Propane Rotisserie with 4 Spits - 52,000 BTU
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB11600-4G Natural Gas Rotisserie with 4 Spits - 52,000 BTU
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1160-6E Electric Rotisserie with 6 Spits
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1160-6LP Liquid Propane Rotisserie with 6 Spits - 77,000 BTU
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1400-8G Natural Gas Rotisserie with 8 Spits - 151,000 BTU
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1400-8E Electric Rotisserie with 8 Spits
- Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1400-8LP Liquid Propane Rotisserie with 8 Spits - 151,000 BTU
|Rotisol-France, Inc. FB1160-8G-SS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||565 lb.|
|Width||45 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||26 5/8 Inches|
|Height||74 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||32 - 40 Chickens|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||103,000 BTU|
|Type|| Continuous Rotisseries|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item returnable?
- Yes, however any return will be subject to a restocking fee equal to 50% of the order price. Returns must be processed within 90 days from the invoice date.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Rotisol-France, Inc. FB1160-8G-SS Details
This Rotisol-France FlamBoyant FB1160-8G-SS stainless steel natural gas rotisserie with 8 spits produces the perfectly tender, golden brown chicken that customers crave. Featuring 8 removable spits, this rotisserie can accommodate 32-40 chickens at once. Because it's designed for high-volume applications, such as in restaurants and supermarkets, this rotisserie's independent motors allow it to cook large amounts of product at a fast rate without sacrificing quality. The built-in halogen lamp and patented burners supply this unit with a strong heat source. Plus, its 2 tempered K-glass doors decrease any external thermal radiation, making your business more energy efficient.
Not only is this rotisserie capable of impressive performance, its durable construction makes maintenance a breeze. Removable stainless steel internal side panels protect the motor from any grease particles while making it easy for you wash them when needed. A drip tray with included drainage for the bottom of the unit keeps the rotisserie free from burnt-on grease stains. In addition, the 2 doors are hinged with integrated locking mechanisms on the stainless steel finish, so you can easily keep them in place when cooking or cleaning. For added safety, the chromed-metal gas and electric switches are separated on each side of the unit, preventing the risk of explosion in the chambers. A 1 phase, 208-240V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 45 1/8"
Depth: 26 5/8"
Height: 74 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register