$5.89/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
- Tart, tangy, and slightly-sweet lime flavor
- Great for margaritas, mojitos, and other mixed drinks
- Ready-to-use juice cuts down on preparation time
- Sturdy plastic bottle provides safer handling
- Vintage-look bottle has an attractive shelf presence and includes (33) 1 oz. servings
Concentrated and slightly sweet, Rose's sweetened lime juice is perfect for use in a variety of mixed drinks and recipes!
This lime juice makes it easier than ever to add deliciously tart and tangy lime flavor to a variety of dishes and drinks. Marinades, dipping sauces, and sodas are just a few of the recipes you can enhance with a splash or two of lime juice. And, using a consistent, good quality lime juice saves preparation time from slicing and squeezing fresh limes. This lime juice is packaged in a plastic bottle, so it's easy to store in your busy kitchen or bar.
This item is certified Kosher per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
"There is no substitute for Rose's lime juice. There are other cheaper options out there but if you want to make a high end tasting drink Rose's is the only way to go."Read More Reviews
Classic, Tangy Lime Flavor
The smooth, fluid consistency and tangy lime flavor of Rose's lime juice is perfect for blending into new salad dressings, sauces, and spreads. Or, try your hand at a classic favorite and delight your guests with a sweet and scrumptious key lime pie. And of course, no signature margarita, mojito, or guacamole is complete without a dash of lime juice! Eliminate the need to slice and squeeze whole limes, and add fresh, tangy lime flavor to any drink or dish with Rose's lime juice!
0.5 oz. Rose's triple sec syrup
1 oz. Rose's sweetened lime juice
1.25 oz. tequila
1 oz. Rose's simple syrup
Lime wedge, for garnish
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker glass filled with ice.
2. Shake cocktail to combine and strain into a salt-rimmed serving glass.
3. Garnish with a fresh lime wedge and serve chilled.
Rose's beginnings date back to 1867 when Lauchlin Rose patented his process of preserving lime juice without using rum, which happened to be the same year that the 1867 Merchant Shipping Act, a law that required British sailors be provided lime to protect them from scurvy, was passed. Thus Rose's sweetened lime juice soon became a sailing staple! In 1901 the Rose's brand was introduced to the United States where it quickly grew in popularity and was acquired by Schweppes in 1957, which is now a part of the Dr Pepper Snapple Group. Since this acquisition, the Rose's brand has expanded its product portfolio to include delicious drink mixes that make it easy to elevate any cocktail or mocktail. Trusted by bartenders across the nation for over a century, use Rose's products to craft high-quality, great-tasting beverages for any occasion!
Compare to Other Products
- Package Size:
- 1 l.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Triple Sec Syrup
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Grenadine Syrup
- Coco Real 16.9 fl. oz. Cream of Coconut
- Coco Lopez 15 oz. Cream of Coconut
- Master of Mixes 1 Liter Premium Tom Collins Mix
- Finest Call 1 Liter Loaded Bloody Mary Mix
- Finest Call 1 Liter Extra Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Mojito Mix
- Twang-a-Rita 7 oz. Classic Rimming Salt ContainerRated 4.8 out of 5 stars
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Blue Curacao Syrup
- Finest Call 1 Liter Premium Sweet and Sour Mix
- Table Joy 12.5 fl. oz. Dirty Olive Martini SplashRated 4.9 out of 5 stars
45 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
5 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register