- Easy-to-follow summary of managing staff
- Includes information on securing financing
- Includes examples for quick learning
- Perfect for new business owners or entrepreneurs
- Learn to handle finances wisely when starting a business
- Shipping Weight
- 0.43 lb.
- Number of Pages
- Opening and Renovating
The location of your restaurant can make or break your venture. This step-by-step guide walks you through the process, from the essential characteristics of a prime location, to how to secure financing and close the deal. Packed with example charts, calculations, and tips, Restaurant Site Location will help you start off your new business venture on the right foot.
The location you choose for your restaurant impacts your customers as well as your employees. Choosing a location with both parties in mind allows you to maximize your profits and create an effective strategy for your location. This guide will have you well on your way to picking the perfect location in no time! 141 pages.