- Easy-to-follow summary of managing staff
- Includes information on securing financing
- Includes examples for quick learning
- Perfect for new business owners or entrepreneurs
- Learn to handle finances wisely when starting a business
Other Products from this Line
- Waiter & Waitress Training: How to Develop Your Staff For Maximum Service & Profit
- Food Service Menus: Pricing & Managing the Food Service Menu for Maximum Profit
- Controlling Restaurant & Food Service Operating Costs
- Successful Catering: Managing the Catering Operation for Maximum Profit
- Bar & Beverage Operation: Ensuring Success & Maximum Profit
- Restaurant Design: Designing, Constructing & Renovating a Food Service Establishment
- Restaurant Marketing & Advertising: For Just a Few Dollars A Day
- Building Restaurant Profits: How to Ensure Maximum Results
- Controlling Restaurant & Food Service Labor Costs
- Controlling Liquor, Wine, & Beverage Costs
- Restaurant Promotion & Publicity For Just A Few Dollars A Day
- Buying & Selling a Restaurant Business for Maximum Profit
|Number of Pages||141|
|Topic||Opening and Renovating|
The location of your restaurant can make or break your venture. This step-by-step guide walks you through the process, from the essential characteristics of a prime location, to how to secure financing and close the deal. Packed with example charts, calculations, and tips, Restaurant Site Location will help you start off your new business venture on the right foot.
The location you choose for your restaurant impacts your customers as well as your employees. Choosing a location with both parties in mind allows you to maximize your profits and create an effective strategy for your location. This guide will have you well on your way to picking the perfect location in no time! 141 pages.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register