Regency Three-Sided Green Epoxy 18" x 24" Frame for Wire Shelving
- Great for damp storage environments
- Reinforces your shelving unit
- Three-sided design attaches to four posts
- Includes 4 pairs of split sleeves
Regency Space Solutions
You May Also Need
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters. If you are looking for mobile shelving, consider a shelving kit with casters or a caster-ready mobile shelving post.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I use this mobile shelving unit as a cart?
- While casters do make the rack mobile, it is still designed for storage and not for transport applications. Moving it from the wall for cleaning is an appropriate use of its mobility.
This Regency three-sided green epoxy frame for wire shelving dunnage racks adds extra stability to your shelving unit. The three-sided design attaches to all four posts of your shelving unit to make sure that your storage unit is strong and secure, no matter how much you need to store. The green epoxy finish is ideal for moist storage environments like cold storerooms, walk-in refrigeration units, and dish rooms since it is rust resistant.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:shelf wired useful sturdy strong previously pleased help definitely bought
This is a very useful addition to the wired shelf we had bought previously. It definitely help keep the shelf strong and sturdy. Overall pleased.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register