Regency Green Plate and Bolt Set
- Helps keep your green, epoxy-coated security cage properly assembled
- Includes 2 plates, 2 bolts, and 2 nuts
- Serves as a direct replacement set
Regency Space Solutions
|Width||1 1/4 Inches|
|Type||Plate and Bolt Sets|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters. If you are looking for mobile shelving, consider a shelving kit with casters or a caster-ready mobile shelving post.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I use this mobile shelving unit as a cart?
- While casters do make the rack mobile, it is still designed for storage and not for transport applications. Moving it from the wall for cleaning is an appropriate use of its mobility.
Ensure that your Regency green epoxy-coated security cage is properly assembled with the Regency green plate and bolt set! If you lost one of your plate and bolt sets while setting up your security kit, use this item as a replacement. To use, simply align the two plates around your cage components and attach the nuts to the bolts with your thumb and index finger. It's that easy! Thanks to the green epoxy-coated material, this plate and bolt set can be used in damp environments without rusting or corroding. Keep your prized liquors, kegs, or wine safe from tampering by ensuring that your security cage is properly installed.
- 2 plates
- 2 bolts
- 2 nuts
Width: 1 1/4"
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:Green sets Plate wire Bolt order rack regency secure set
This bolt and plate set is exactly what you need of you want to attach two shelves together securely. the bolts are welded to the first plate for ease of use.
Even though these plate and bolt sets are supposed to be for the wire cages...I find that they work perfectly in securing a Noble Product glove dispenser to your wire shelf if you dont want to drill holes in the wall! I'm sure they can be used to clamp many things on a shelving kit.
The Regency Green Plate and Bolt set were purchased to secure an old green-color bakers rack in the lobby, in hopes of saving the wobbly old piece. It actually worked and the rack feels secure now that it is attached to the wall. I really wasn’t sure if I would use them but I will order additional sets with my next order.
This regency green plate and bowl set is nice it was very easy to install on my green coated wire shelving in my refrigerator now they don't slide away from each other fantastic
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register