Regency 5" Polyurethane Stem Caster with Brake for Regency 18" and 24" Utility Cart Handles
- Provides mobility to Regency utility carts
- Brakes to secure unit
- 330 lb. weight limit per wheel
Regency Space Solutions
You May Also Need
Regency 18" NSF Chrome Utility Cart Handle
plus $9.99 / Each
Regency 24" NSF Chrome Utility Cart Handle
plus $14.99 / Each
Eagle Group CC-S-2 Stainless Steel Caster Cradle
$20.99 / Each
Dormont Posi-Set Caster Placement Safety Set System - Blue
$43.49 / Set
Regency 64" NSF Green Epoxy Mobile Shelving Post
plus $5.99 / Each
Attach plastic split sleeves to handles
Slide shelf over split sleeves to secure in place
Slide cart handles through circular corners of second shelf
Attach plastic split sleeves to handles
Slide second shelf over split sleeves to secure in place
Attach shelving casters
Check out our short video to learn how simple it is to assemble these Regency utility carts! It's quick and easy, so you'll be a pro in no time.
We offer a wide range of sizes and styles of Regency utility carts that will fit perfectly with your restaurant's storage and transportation system! Check out our short video to see all the great features and benefits of these carts!
|Application||Mobile Storage and Tables / Stands|
|Number of Casters||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters. If you are looking for mobile shelving, consider a shelving kit with casters or a caster-ready mobile shelving post.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I use this mobile shelving unit as a cart?
- While casters do make the rack mobile, it is still designed for storage and not for transport applications. Moving it from the wall for cleaning is an appropriate use of its mobility.
This heavy duty 5" polyurethane caster with brake is designed to fit Regency 18" and 24" wide chrome utility cart handles (sold separately)! They are the perfect choice for turning your sturdy Regency shelving into a mobile utility cart to transport and store goods. These casters are specifically designed for use with utility cart handles, not standard shelving posts.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:wheels cart years much moving lasted handy Great fit easier
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulGood wheels for a utility cart. The brakes work well and come in handy often. They fit well and are very smooth and make moving around much easier.
Great wheel we bought to replace the olds one we had for our warehouse cart, which lasted for years and years. Strong, good size and durable.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register