Other Available Sizes:
- Holds up to three 1/2 size kegs; 800 lb. capacity
- Chrome construction is great for dry storage of your most popular brews
- Rugged dunnage shelves with wire mats allow airflow and provide impressive strength
- 3-sided frame provides added stability and prevents kegs from sliding off the back of the rack
- Ships knocked down for shipping savings
- Regency KPT-400 Keg and Pail Truck - 400 lb. Capacity
$119.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency 12" Keg Dolly with Casters for 1/6, Slim 1/4, or Cornelius Kegs
- Regency 16" Keg Dolly with Casters for Full Size to 1/6 Barrel Kegs
- Vermette Keg Jockey / Keg Lift
- Regency 3" x 1 1/4" Clear Label Holder
- Regency 3" x 1 1/4" Gray Label Holder
$0.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Regency 13" x 1 1/4" Clear Label Holder
- Regency 13" x 1 1/4" Gray Label Holder
|Individual Shelf Capacity||800 lb.|
|Keg Capacity||3 Kegs|
Customer questions about this product
- Are split sleeves included in this kit?
- Yes, split sleeves are included for each shelf. Look for bags that are taped between shelves or loose in the box.
Keep kegs of your most popular brews stored safely and securely off of the ground and out of the way with this Regency chrome keg rack! It features a sleek chrome construction that makes it an excellent choice for stock rooms and other dry storage environments. At 48" long and 24" wide, this keg rack has plenty of space and a design that's strong enough to reliably support up to three 1/2 size kegs, or other combinations of keg sizes!
The rugged dunnage shelves not only provide impressive strength, but also feature wire mats that promote airflow and can be removed for easy cleaning. A 3-sided frame is also included to give this unit even greater stability while also preventing kegs from sliding off the back of the rack. This keg rack ships knocked down for savings on shipping and is incredibly simple to assemble. Thanks to its chrome-plated construction, it is a great choice for dry storage areas. The shelf can hold up to 800 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register