- Rugged green epoxy dunnage shelf with removable wire mat
- Maintains airflow of wire shelving but with greater strength for heavier storage
- Great for humid and refrigerated storage environments
- Includes 4 pairs of split sleeves
- 800 lb. capacity
- Regency 34" NSF Green Epoxy Mobile Shelving Post
- Regency 14" NSF Green Epoxy Mobile Shelving Post
- Regency 8" NSF Green Epoxy Mobile Shelving Post
- Regency 74" NSF Green Epoxy Mobile Shelving Post
- Regency 18" x 60" Green Epoxy 3-Sided Shelving Frame
- Regency NSF 27" Green Epoxy Mobile Shelving Post
- Regency NSF 54" Green Epoxy Mobile Shelving Post
- Regency NSF 96" Green Epoxy Post
$10.99/EachOut Of Stock
This Regency 18" x 60" heavy-duty dunnage shelf is a must-have addition to any storage application.
Look no further than this heavy-duty dunnage shelf to safely store your heaviest ingredients! Whether needed for walk-in coolers or other humid environments, this reliable shelf is built to provide the same airflow benefits as wire shelving, but with greater strength for heavier storage.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Two Piece Design
This shelf is a combination of rugged square tubing and a separate wire mat.
Easy to Clean
Because the wire mat can be removed, a thorough cleaning is quick and simple.
This heavy-duty shelf boasts a rugged green epoxy construction. This construction is an excellent combination of high-performance and affordability in humid storage environments.
800 lb. Capacity
The shelf's 800 lb. capacity allows you to confidently store your heaviest tubs of ice cream, cleaning products, and other hefty supplies.
Thanks to the four included pairs of split sleeves, installing and adjusting this shelf on compatible posts (sold separately) is a breeze!
- Length:60 Inches
- Width:18 Inches
- Capacity:800 lb.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register