$214.99/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$239.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Features a removable insert for easy cleanup
- Self-closing design is quiet, prevents slamming, and improves drawer life
- Durable stainless steel and galvanized steel construction
- Easy to install with the included Z brackets; can be stacked up to 2 or 3 drawers high
- Works with 24", 30", and 36" deep Regency tables that are at least 36" long
- Shipping Weight
- 28.69 lb.
- 25 1/8 Inches
- 19 Inches
- 6 7/8 Inches
- Drawer Insert Length
- 20 Inches
- Interior Length
- 19 1/2 Inches
- Drawer Insert Width
- 15 Inches
- Interior Width
- 14 Inches
- Drawer Height
- 6 7/8 Inches
- Drawer Insert Height
- 5 Inches
- Interior Height
- 5 Inches
- NSF Listed
- 18 - 22 Gauge
- Galvanized Steel
- Number of Drawers
- 1 Drawer
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
Customer questions about this product
- “What size screws are needed for assembling my Regency drawers?”
- There are two metric size screws needed for assembly. M5.5*19 screws are required to attach the Z-brackets to the hat channel of the work table (Not Included). M6*12 screws are required to mount the drawer to the Z-brackets (included).
Keep your kitchen organized by mounting this Regency Spec Line Tables and Sinks 20" x 15" x 5" galvanized steel drawer to the hat channels under your work table. Each drawer features an easy-to-clean stainless steel front and utilizes self-closing ball-bearing slides. This upgraded feature makes the drawer quieter and easier to close, while also preventing slamming that can lead to staff injury or damage to the slide components. The drawer pan is made of 22 gauge, type 304 stainless steel. They also have built-in locks, allowing you to secure the drawer's contents with ease for added security.
Installation is easy thanks to the pre-drilled Z-brackets - simply drill through the table's hat channels and secure the drawer with screws. The drawer can also stack up to 3 high if you need to add more storage down the road - to add a drawer, drill into the bottom of the top drawer's frame, and use screws to mount the lower drawer.
This drawer is compatible with all 24", 30", and 36" deep Regency Spec Line tables that are at least 36" long. It includes the screws and hex nuts necessary to either mount the Z-brackets to the table, or to attach it to the bottom of another drawer.
Length: 25 1/8"
Height: 6 7/8"
Length: 19 1/2"
Drawer Insert Dimensions:
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register