$157.80/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$166.49/Each|
Earn up to $4.99 back (499 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Chrome finish is perfect for storage or office use; best suited for dry environments
- (5) 12" x 60" shelves accommodate up to 450 lb. of evenly distributed weight each
- (4) 64" stationary posts allow for shelf adjustment; foot included and required for use
- Includes 20 pairs of split sleeves
- Wire design promotes proper air flow around stored products
Works WithView All Items
$6.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 15 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 12 Inches
- 64 Inches
- Assembly Required
- 2,250 lb.
- Without Casters
- NSF Listed
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 450 lb.
- Number of Shelves
- 5 Shelves
- Shelving Kits
- Dry Environments
Customer questions about this product
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters.
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
Keep your storage area organized with the Regency 12" x 60" NSF chrome 5-shelf kit! This kit includes (5) 12" x 60" wire shelves and (4) 64" posts, which allow you to create a convenient storage solution for your janitorial closet or warehouse. Made of sleek, durable chrome with a clear epoxy coating, this unit is ideal for use in your business's merchandising and display spaces or in back-of-house dry storage areas. The shelving kit's high-quality, commercial grade design is built for maximum longevity, ensuring a lasting, multi-purpose investment that's sure to accommodate your ever-evolving needs.
Each shelf features a wire construction, which allows for proper air flow around the stored supplies, products, or ingredients. They're adjustable, too; since the posts are marked in intervals and use a split sleeve system of assembly, the shelves are easy to move higher or lower along the posts. This is especially great for expanding businesses that may not have finalized their product offerings.
20 pairs of split sleeves are provided, and each shelf accommodates up to 450 lb. of weight. Likewise, a foot is provided for each post and must be used for proper installation. The shelving unit requires assembly.
Individual Shelf Capacity: 450 lb.
Capacity: 2250 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register