- Seamless deep drawn sink bowl for easy cleaning
- Innovative self rim design allows flush mounting into any countertop
- 10" x 14" x 5" bowl size
- 20 gauge, type 304 stainless steel construction
- Faucet holes pre-punched on 4" centers
- Regency Hands Free Faucet Wand
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency 3 1/2" Basket Drain with Strainer - 1 1/2" IPS
- Regency Deck Mount Faucet with 3 1/2" Swivel Gooseneck Spout and 4" Centers
- Waterloo Sound Dampening Patch for Sink Bowl Underside
- Waterloo Sound Dampening Patch for Sink Bowl Sides
- Waterloo Sound Deadening Patch Kit
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
|Shipping Weight||10 lb.|
|Bowl Depth||5 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||14 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||10 Inches|
|Drain Opening||3 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- What cutout do I need for my sink?
- If you're choosing a drop-in sink, this information should be provided in the specifications for the product. The cutout must be large enough to accommodate the sink bowl(s) but also not bigger than the lip of the sink, which overhangs the cutout and holds it in place.
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
Equip your kitchen, prep area, or bar with this Regency 10" x 14" x 5" 20 gauge stainless steel one compartment drop-in sink. This sink features a drop-in design that fits down through the top of your counter. It has an innovative self rim design along the top to provide a professional appearance once it's installed in any countertop.
Designed for durability, corrosion-resistance, and sanitation this sink's bowl is made of seamless deep drawn 20 gauge, type 304 stainless steel with welded seams. Plus, the 3 1/2" drain opening is ready for installation so you can get your new sink up and running.
To get your sink up and running as quickly as possible, this unit comes with the required installation hardware.
Cutout Dimensions: 18 1/4" x 12 1/4" with 1 1/8" radius corners
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register