Earn up to $208.86 back (20,886 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 1/3 hp compressor can perform in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees
- Two drawers and 1 half door with magnetic snap-in gaskets
- Heavy gauge stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Insulated cabinet and lid for better cold air retention
- Slide out condensing unit for easy servicing; 115V
|Continental Refrigerator PA43N-D Specs|
|Shipping Weight||400 lb.|
|Depth||38 1/2 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||4 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Drawers||2 Drawers|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator PA43N-D Details
Prepare your most popular pizzas while keeping your ingredients just inches away with the Continental Refrigerator PA43N-D 43" pizza prep table! This pizza prep refrigerator has 12 cu. ft. of space for all your pizza preparation needs. It can accommodate a maximum of (4) 1/3 size pans, which are flush-mount to keep ingredients cool and fresher than ever! It also features 2 drawers and 1 half door to hold a variety of pizza ingredients below.
A full length, 19" deep nylon cutting board makes it easy to assemble whole pies right on the table, and thanks to the insulated lid, you can be sure your ingredients will stay fresh throughout the day. The top, front, and end panels of this unit are made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and for excellent temperature retention, the whole unit is insulated with 2" of polyurethane foam. The back is completely enclosed and vented, and it is easily removed for maintenance and modification.
This prep table comes with a 1/3 hp compressor that circulates eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant while blowing forced air over the top of your ingredient pans for even chilling. The condensing unit is found on the left of the table, and conveniently slides out so you can easily service it as needed. Plus, thanks to its 5" casters, this prep table moves easily when you need to clean your kitchen. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 38 1/2"
Capacity: 12 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator PA43N-D
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register