Randell HD CNT3000-2 Temperature Sensor
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Randell HD CNT3000-2 Temperature Sensor.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Master-Bilt 21-01560 J-Box For Weiss Xwa11v-4n0f0
Delfield 3516133 Thermometer,Dial,
All Points 62-1040 2 1/2" Recessed Dial Thermometer with 48" Capillary
Silver King 42575 Temp Control
Nor-Lake 112223 Alarm Temp Sentry W/30' Lead
All Points 62-1038 2" Recessed Dial Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometer with 48" Capillary
All Points 62-1107 2" Dial Thermometer with U-Clamp and 48" Capillary
Taylor 3507 TruTemp 2" Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Thermometer
People Talk About:Temperature Sensor recommend Randell made kitchen install heavy easy durable
The Randell 2 Temperature Sensor is very easy to install and durable. It is heavy and made to last for years to come. I would highly recommend this for any commercial kitchen.
Sara H. Posted on 10/27/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register