R & V Works CG-40 40" Smokin' Cajun Grill - 90,000 BTU, LP
- Slow cook or smoke at 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sear and grill with surface temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- (2) 18" x 20" dishwasher-safe grates
- Removable side shelves; front shelf with utensil holder
- Self-igniting wood chip tray; liquid pans for adding moisture and flavor enhancers
R & V Works
Don't buy just any gas grill, buy the Smokin' Cajun Grill by R & V Works! Utilizing a burner flue instead of a traditional open flame like most gas grills, this grill saves you time, money, and hassle.
|R & V Works SCG-40 Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||40 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||18 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||Medium Production|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this unit require assembly?
- Yes, this outdoor equipment requires assembly. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's product literature.
R & V Works SCG-40 Details
Boasting convenience, performance, and American-made quality, this CG-40 40" Smokin' Cajun Grill from R & V Works gives you the tools to be the ultimate grill-master at your next tailgating party, BBQ, or catered event! For outdoor use only, this grill boasts (2) 18" x 20" dishwasher safe grates, and can achieve temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit for professional-grade grilling and searing. Or, you can smoke and slow cook at lower temperatures, thanks to its self-igniting wood chip tray and liquid holding pans that let you add moisture and flavor enhancers like beer or orange juice. No matter what you're cooking up though, the smoke and smells coming off your new grill are sure to make mouths water!
2 removable side shelves provide a convenient staging area while also acting as heat trays, and a front shelf with utensil holders lets you keep tongs, turners, and other grilling must-haves close at hand. Since its frame is made from heavy gauge carbon steel, you can also expect years of reliable use.
- 3" easy read thermometer
- Propane tank holder included; comes set up for liquid propane
- Heavy gauge carbon steel construction
- Dual heat flue
- Solid rubber rear wheels; heavy locking swivel casters on front
Left to Right: 66"
Front to Back: 29"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:grill Awesome apple duty features heat heavy high liquid pan
This is a really nice grill. It is made of heavy duty, high quality materials. I like how you can smoke and add liquid straight to the grill, but you do have to watch what types of liquid you add. Water or broth is fine, but I tried adding apple juice once to go with some apple chips, and it left some scorched film in the bottom I had to clean up. Overall though, this is a great grill.
Awesome Grill. I looked for several months to find the perfect setup. i already had and worn out several cheap ones and wanted one last awesome grill that would outlast me, and was willing to pay for top end performance and quality. My research led me around and back to Smokin Cajun. Awesome features are: super heavy duty construction, high heat capability for searing, Indirect heat sources minimize flareups. water pan, wood chip pan, portability and fortunately relatively inexpensive. This grill has the performance and features exceeding competitors costing twice as much.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register