We can't say enough about this product. Definitely had skepticism prior to buying but that was blown out the window first time we cranked her up. I can cook ribs extremely quick! It cooks everything extremely quick and leaves everything that comes out of it with the undeniable beautiful smokey flavor. A bit tough to clean but not so bad if you stay on top of it after every cook. Drain drip pan after every cook or excess grease will burn and turn to char and effect the flavor of food.
Earn up to $51.93 back (5,193 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Innovative cooking chamber / pressure regulator design allows super-fast cook times
- Holds up to (9) total racks of ribs on 3 interior racks
- All stainless steel cooking grate with drip pan
- Patented hydration regulator
Other Products from this Line
|R & V Works CES9 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Type||Express Smokers, Smokers|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
R & V Works CES9 Details
Conventional smoking can be a long process, but this R & V Works CES9 Cajun express smoker lets you make savory and flavorful ribs, chickens, briskets, and more in a fraction of the time! Able to hold up to (9) total racks of ribs on its 3 interior racks, this smoker makes use of an innovative pressure / vacuum regulator that varies the PSI inside its sealed cooking chamber. This breaks down connective tissue much faster for tender, fall-off-the-bone meats in super-fast times. You can make a 3 lb. chicken in only 30 min. instead of the 3 hours needed in a conventional smoker; a 5 lb. rack of pork ribs takes only 1 hour instead of 7!
For outdoor use only, this model also features an all stainless steel cooking grate that pulls out for easy access to the food, and to help limit mess, the drip pan follows the grate. A removable side shelf provides a place to stage product, and for added convenience, it comes mounted on a heavy gauge carbon steel stand with 8" rear wheels and 3" swivel casters.
- Heavy duty door latch; food grade, high temperature door seal
- Patented hydration regulator
- Removable side shelf
- Pull-out cooking grate with drip pan
- Comes set up for liquid propane
Sample Cooking Times:
- 3 lb. chicken: 30 min.
- 15 lb. turkey: 1 hour
- 5 lb. pork loin: 1 hour
- 5-6 lb. pork ribs: 1 hour
- 3-5 lb. baby back ribs: 30 min.
- 10 lb. pork shoulder: 4 hours
- 5-9 lb. brisket: 2 hours
Left to Right: 32"
Front to Back: 44"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:cook ribs smoker bbq cooks everything extremely flavor great hour
I purchased this smoker with a little bit of skepticism, the claim of cooking perfectly smoked tender juicy ribs and BBQ in a hour seemed a little out there. If it was true then I stood to make a great deal of money in our catering business by being able to prepare a lot of great BBQ onsite pretty quickly. This smoker is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The ribs we fixed were not only juicy and tender but only took 50 minutes for 2 full racks! My wife took a bite and said she fell in love with me all over again! This beat 4-5 hours on a regular smoker any day and the ability to turn out 9 racks an hour or mix it up with other meats is just down right awesome! I highly recommend!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register