PolyJohn FS3-2005 Fleet Pewter Premium Portable Restroom with Recirculating Flush Tank - Assembled
- Maximum ventilation to reduce unpleasant odors
- Corner tank optimizes interior space
- Anti-slip floors to reduce falls
- Hand washing sink is included
- 60 gallon capacity tank; Recirculating tank conceals waste while conserving water
You May Also Need
WebstaurantStore 9941 Gray Health Guard Hand Soap / Sanitizer Dispenser
plus $4.49 / Each
PolyJohn TD04-1000 Black Paper Towel Dispenser
plus $28.99 / Each
WebstaurantStore 9942 Black Health Guard Hand Soap / Sanitizer Dispenser
plus $4.49 / Each
Noble Chemical 5 Gallon / 640 oz. EDM+ Enzymatic Drain Maintainer
plus $122.99 / Each
PolyJohn TU021001 Fleet Double Unit Portable Restroom Trailer
$1,759.00 / Each
PolyJohn TU011001 Fleet Single Unit Portable Restroom Trailer
$1,369.00 / Each
Morcon M1000 2-Ply 900 Sheet Bath Tissue Roll - 36/Case
plus $32.49 / Case
A comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to assemble your Polyjohn portable restroom. Note: this unit ships assembled.
Make sure the door on your PolyJohn unit remains working like new with a new spring assembly. In just a few simple steps you can have the spring assembly on your door replaced and ready for use!
Get step-by-step instructions on how to replace the screens on your PolyJohn unit. Once you see how it is done, the screen replacement process is sure to be quick and easy.
Designed to improve your Fleet units, this anti-siphoning tank helps increase the efficiency of your fresh water flush tanks. Now it comes standard on every Fleet unit, without a price increase, to keep your units working effortlessly!
Check out this top-end PolyJohn Fleet portable restroom to add to your work area or event! Pair it with a fresh water flush Fleet unit to provide a nice hand-washing station for optimal sanitation.
|PolyJohn FS3-2005 Specs|
|Interior Length||43 Inches|
|Seat Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Tank Capacity||60 gal.|
Customer questions about this product
- How many portable restrooms and sinks do I need for my commercial job site or event?
- Every job site and outdoor event is different. The duration and number of attendees are the biggest factors determining how many portable restrooms and sinks are necessary.
For commercial work sites, it is recommended to have 1 portable restroom for every 10 workers.
For other outdoor events, see the downloadable Restroom and Sink Estimator in Resources and Downloads.
- Is it normal that there are slight variations in color of this portable restroom roof?
- This is quite normal and not a sign of poor quality control. Due to how the various materials are manufactured from PolyJohn's suppliers, there may be some slight variations in the tint. These variations will bleach out over time. How quickly they disappear will depend on the amount of sunlight and weathering the unit receives.
- Does this portable restroom come fully assembled?
- Yes, this portable restroom comes fully assembled unless otherwise stated on the purchase order.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
PolyJohn FS3-2005 Details
Easy to clean portable toilets are an essential addition to any outdoor event. Offer your guests the best with this PolyJohn FS3-2005 Fleet pewter premium portable restroom with recirculating flush tank. With its lightweight, compact, and sturdy design, this portable restroom sets the standard for the sanitation industry. A recirculating flush tank offers a strong swirlpool flush, concealing waste by the use of a weighted flapper valve. Since it recirculates the water, this tank also conserves water when compared to a freshwater flush tank.
With 24% more interior floor space than comparable models, this portable restroom offers ample room for amenities and is great for parents with children who require assistance or workers who need room to set down tool bags. Additionally, the unit comes with a non-splash corner urinal and sink to wash your hands. You can also install a dump valve on this unit, giving you the option to connect toilet waste to a holding tank.
This portable restroom is the perfect choice for concerts, fairs, or any other outdoor event. Because this unit comes equipped with a sink, you don't have to worry about making a separate purchase and guests can freshen up after using the restroom! The tough construction inside and out is ideal for commercial worksites too. For optimal interior lighting, the roof is made from a translucent plastic. Best of all, the sleek interior and exterior surfaces make cleaning quick and simple while the floor is non-slip to prevent falls.
Each portable restroom includes a ventilation pipe to keep odors and unpleasant smells minimized inside the portable restroom too. On the door, there is an occupancy signal latch that lets you know if the unit is currently in use. This portable restroom even has a place for decals so you can label them with your business's logo.
PolyJohn sets the standard for the sanitation industry and is the leading manufacturer of portable restrooms. Their products are made for high traffic areas such as commercial worksites, festivals, and fairs. Most importantly, each PolyJohn is designed to be easy to clean and maintain. Regardless of where you need them, PolyJohn's products are built to withstand years of use.
This item ships fully assembled.
Exterior Length: 47"
Exterior Width: 47"
Exterior Height: 91"
Interior Length: 43
Interior Width: 45 1/2"
Seat Height: 19 1/2"
Holding Tank Capacity: 60 gallon
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item arrives fully assembled, and requires no additional assembly prior to use.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register