Earn up to $354.27 back (35,427 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Perfect for thawing prepacked frozen soups, meat, sauces, vegetables, and more
- Digital controls for ease of use
- 17.5 gallon water capacity per tank
- Temperature safety limit switch
- Blower-free atmospheric heating system provides higher efficiency heat transfer
- Automatic water fill with bypass switch; tank overfill protection
- Natural gas
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Pitco Equivalent 4" Swivel Adjustable Height Plate Casters for Fryers - 4/Set
- 4" Swivel Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Pitco B5008101 Crumb Scoop
|Pitco SRTG14-D NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||215 lb.|
|Width||16 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||35 7/32 Inches|
|Height||46 1/16 Inches|
|Cooking Area Width||14 1/8 Inches|
|Cooking Area Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Area Height||11 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||17.5 Gallons|
Made in America
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||55,000 BTU|
|Water Capacity||17.5 Gallons|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Pitco SRTG14-D NAT Details
Looking for a quicker way to thaw your precooked, packaged meat, soups, sauces, and more? Try Pitco's SRTG14-D natural gas rethermalizer with digital controls! Using hot water, rethermalizers thaw precooked products to an exact temperature. And, since the hot water provides more exact temperature control, you won't have to worry about your delicate products, such as vegetables, being overcooked. The digital controls come with 2 product timers, offering you the ability to monitor the cook time of various products simultaneously.
The patented blower-free Solstice burner technology provides dependable and higher efficiency heat transfer, and since there are no fragile ceramic burners, the likelihood of damage is reduced, requiring less maintenance and increasing longevity. For the protection of you and your employees, a temperature safety limit switch will safely shut off the heaters if the appliance temperature gets too high. The automatic water fill system comes with an in-line strainer, which ensures that any sediment or debris won't clog the inner components or come in contact with your products. This efficient system also maintains the correct water level for ease of use. Additionally, each tank is equipped with overfill protection, which will safely transfer water to a common drain outlet if it exceeds the proper level.
This 55,000 BTU rethermalizer comes with a hinged cover that is designed to keep heat inside the tank. This helps reduce energy loss and saves you money! The stainless steel construction is welded with an extra smooth peened finish, which ensures easy clean up after a long, busy shift. Plus, the 6" adjustable legs allow you to account for uneven floors.
Left to Right: 16 1/8"
Front to Back: 35 7/32"
Height: 46 1/16"
Cooking Area: 14 1/8" x 19 1/2" x 11 1/4"
Water Capacity: 17.5 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Pitco SRTG14-D NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register