Pitco 60148101 Solenoid Valve Scb
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Pitco 60148101 Solenoid Valve Scb.
|Pitco SG14TS (Natural Gas)|
|Pitco SG14TS (Liquid Propane)|
|Pitco SG14S (Natural Gas)|
|Pitco SG14S (Liquid Propane)|
|Pitco SG14S-D (Natural Gas)|
|Pitco SG14S-D (Liquid Propane)|
|Pitco SG14RS (Natural Gas)|
|Pitco SG14RS (Liquid Propane)|
All Points 51-1388 Solenoid Valve Repair Kit - "New Style" Kip Valves
All Points 54-1075 Dual Natural Gas Solenoid Valve; 1/2" FPT; 25V
All Points 54-1162 Natural Gas Solenoid Valve; 1/2" FPT; 25V
All Points 54-1116 1/2" NPT x 1/2" NPT Natural Gas Solenoid Valve - 25V
All Points 54-1067 Gas Solenoid Valve; 3/8" FPT; 25V
All Points 54-1071 Gas Solenoid Valve; 1/2" FPT; 25V
All Points 54-1150 Dual Gas Solenoid Valve; 3/8" FPT; 24V
All Points 51-1060 Natural Gas Conversion Kit for Lever Acting Regulator - 3-6" WC
Get paid to review this product!