Scratch and Dent Vulcan 36RB-N 36" Natural Gas Radiant Salamander Broiler - 50,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Radiant heating system delivers 50,000 BTU per hour
- Durable stainless steel construction with chrome-plated grid; 6 broiler rack positions
- Dual heat controls with cool-touch knobs for user safety
- Removable full-width spillage pan for easy cleaning
- Standing pilot ignition
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Vulcan WALLMNT-CHRBKR Wall Mounting Brackets - 2/Set
plus $265.00 / Set
Vulcan COUNTER-ADJLEG 4" Adjustable Legs - 4/Set
plus $150.00 / Set
Vulcan BOTTOM-SLMNDR Stainless Steel Bottom Panel
plus $185.00 / Each
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Vulcan 36RB-N Specs|
|Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||13 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||50,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Vulcan 36RB-N Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging This Vulcan 36RB-N 36" natural gas salamander broiler allows you to quickly brown the tops of casseroles, melt cheese, toast sandwiches, or even finish steaks and other meats with ease! Equipped with six 8,300 BTU cast iron burners with stainless steel radiants, this salamander delivers 50,000 BTU per hour to keep up with high demand orders in a commercial environment. With a sleek stainless steel exterior and a heavy-duty 27 1/2" x 13" chrome-plated broiler grid, this unit is both easy to clean and easy to operate. A full width, large capacity spillage pan can also be removed for convenient cleaning.
This unit features dual heat controls for zone cooking and improved temperature control ranging from 250-800 degrees Fahrenheit. And, to ensure optimal operator safety, cool-to-touch knobs help prevent burns and other injuries. For optimal convenience, this broiler can be wall mounted or range mounted with optional accessories (sold separately). This unit runs on natural gas.
Height: 19 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register