Scratch and Dent Traulsen G12010 30" G Series Solid Door Reach in Freezer with Right Hinged Door
Other Available Hinging Options:
- Features a Load-Sure guard to protect against improper loading
- Easy-to-use digital microprocessor control
- Boasts a thermostatic expansion valve metering device for quick refrigeration recovery times
- Includes LED lighting and guaranteed for life cam-lift hinges and work flow door handle
- 115V; 1/2 hp compressor; R-404A refrigerant
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Watch this video to learn how to install universal Traulsen Trayslides on G Series 1-Section.
Watch this video to learn how to install #4 Traulsen Trayslides on G Series 1-Section.
Watch this video to learn how to install #1 trayslides on a G-series 1-section!
|Traulsen G12010 Specs|
|Width||29 7/8 Inches|
|Height||83 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||58 7/16 Inches|
|Capacity||24.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||-10 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scratch and Dent Traulsen G12010 Details
- New; never used
- Back of unit bent inward along top of unit
- Dented on left side
- Slight marks throughout This Traulsen G12010 30" G Series one section reach in freezer with a right hinged door utilizes microprocessor controls and 2" of foamed-in-place insulation to provide outstanding temperature preservation and performance! This freezer features a durable stainless steel front and door, with anodized aluminum sides and interior construction. Plus, the door handle design is guaranteed for life, ensuring that you get longer usage out of the unit.
The spacious 24.2 cubic foot interior of this Traulsen freezer comes standard with 3 epoxy coated wire shelves, and automatically activated lighting with a concealed switch. The right hinged door's cam lift hinge design is guaranteed for life, and features a self-closing design, with a stay open feature when the door is opened past 120 degrees.
The Traulsen G12010 features a top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system that uses R-404A refrigerant. Its 1/2 hp compressor is designed to hold temperatures between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. It is so powerful and efficient, that it can even achieve -10 degrees Fahrenheit if needed in environments with ambient temperatures up to 90 degrees. Traulsen freezers have a unique clockwise airflow pattern keeps cold air in, and warm air out, whenever the door is opened. A gasket-protecting medal door pan, and removable vinyl magnetic door gaskets ensure durability and outstanding temperature preservation. Four 6" casters with brakes make the Traulsen G12010 one section reach in freezer easy to move for cleaning.
Width: 29 7/8"
Height: 83 7/16"
Width: 24 7/8"
Height: 58 7/16"
Capacity: 24.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Traulsen G22011 52" G Series Solid Door Reach in Freezer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register