Eagle Group UCBH30120SE 30" x 120" Work Table with Cabinet Base and 1 1/2" Backsplash Scratch and Dent
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel sound deadened top
- Stainless steel 1 5/8" tubular legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- 20 gauge type 430 stainless steel hinged doors
- 1 1/2" rolled front edge and 1 1/2" rear upturn
You May Also Need
Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
$79.99 / Set
Eagle Group 300293 Equivalent Plastic Bullet Foot
$0.79 / Each
Eagle Group 300692 Equivalent Stainless Steel Bullet Foot
$7.49 / Each
Regency Stainless Steel Bullet Foot
$5.79 / Each
Regency Plastic Bullet Foot
$0.29 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Eagle Group UCBH30120SE Specs|
|Backsplash Height||1 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Size||30" x 120"|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Enclosed Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Eagle Group UCBH30120SE Details
- New; never used
- Small dent on left door
- Multiple small dents and dings
Work Surface Height: 34 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register