Scratch and Dent Backyard Pro BPSQ-F2B 18 Qt. Dual Basket Fryer / Fish Cooker - 55,000 BTU
- High pressure 55,000 BTU cast burner
- Features 18 qt. rectangular aluminum fry pot with side handles
- 2 aluminum rectangular fry baskets with heat-resistant handles and a 5" deep fry thermometer
- 5 PSI hose with adjustable type 1 regulator is easy to attach for a secure connection
- Designed for frying fish filets, chicken wings, and other food outdoors
You May Also Need
Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Stainless Steel Stock Pot / Turkey Fry Pot with Lid and Accessories
plus $74.99 / Each
12" Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Utility Tongs
plus $2.29 / Each
16" Stainless Steel Utility Tongs
plus $1.99 / Each
Admiration Canola Frying Oil - 35 lb.
$45.99 / Each
SafeMitt 17" Heavy Duty Heat Resistant Neoprene Gloves
plus $30.99 / Pair
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
The Backyard Pro 18 qt. dual basket fryer is perfect for serving up hot, crispy food at any outdoor event. Watch this video to learn more!
|Basket Length||11 Inches|
|Fry Pot Length||13 Inches|
|Basket Width||7 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||16 Inches|
|Basket Depth||4 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||18 qt.|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||55,000 BTU|
|Type||Steamer / Fryer Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What regulators are available for use with this product?
- This model comes standard with a 5 PSI regulator. If you need a replacement regulator or if you would like a 10 PSI regulator to increase burner performance, those items can be found by clicking the "Looking for Replacements" banner on this product page.
- Why would the paint on my burner/range come off after the first use?
- This is normal for painted outdoor ranges, During initial start-up and first use, you may experience some burn-in of the range that includes unpleasant fumes and discoloration of the burner. This process is typical, and after 10-15 minutes the unit will be ready for use.
Scratch and Dent Details
Fry up delicious fish filets, fries, chicken wings, and other crispy food with this Backyard Pro 18 qt. dual basket fryer / fish cooker! Specially designed for outdoor cooking, this fryer is great for barbecues, fairs, and other seasonal events. And for exceptional power and even, efficient cooking, it boasts a robust, high pressure 55,000 BTU cast iron burner. As a great addition to the patio or outdoor venue, this fryer is great for everything from breaded shrimp to fried sweet potato wedges!
Other than the burner, the fryer also includes an 18 qt. fry pot and 2 rectangular fry baskets. All 3 pieces are made of aluminum for superior heat transfer and feature carrying handles for easy maneuvering. The basket handles are even heat-resistant to help prevent burns and keep the operator safe. Plus, for added convenience, a 5" deep fry thermometer is included. It's perfect for use when frying up small batches of specialty or limited-time-only dishes.
For operation, a 5 PSI hose comes standard and is easy to connect for a secure hose-to-burner connection. It also includes an adjustable type 1 regulator to give the operator the ability to regulate the heat and control the flame. With ample control, the operator can produce excellent, consistent results for great output and a reliable menu for customers.
Made to last, the fryer is built into a durable, welded steel frame with 4 legs for stability, even on patios and asphalt. Plus, the frame's simple, low-to-the-ground design provides additional stability for accommodating the 18 qt. fry pot when full of hot oil.
Depth: 4 1/2"
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:fryer mins temp foods fast effect didn cooking cold clean
0 out of 1 found this review helpfulFryer worked great. Be sure to read how to clean aluminum pans. It’ll go a long way for making the product last. After one session of cooking wings, the paint peeled off the stand. I’m not sure if that’s supposed to happen. A bit disappointed. I kept the temp of the oil at 350, so that’s normal use. It didn’t really effect the use of the fryer. Just aesthetics.Thank you for your review, Ramon! We are sorry this Backyard Pro 18 Qt. Dual Basket Fryer / Fish Cooker - 55,000 BTU has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
This makes amazing fried foods it is very fast to heat to temp warm weather 8 mins, in the cold it takes 12 mins. For outside use only it very messy but I’m a chef, so for the price it’s a good unit.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register