Scratch and Dent Manitowoc SFA-291 Hotel Ice Dispenser with Water Valve - 180 lb.
- Holds up to 180 lb. of ice
- 30" wide
- Features a built-in water valve
- Accepts full size cubes (7/8") and half size cubes (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Boasts a DuraTech stainless steel finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Efficient, built-in agitator ensures 100% dispensing
- Patented push-for-ice dispenser mechanism reduces spillage
- Great for filling ice buckets at hotels, motels, and resorts
You May Also Need View All Items
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Manitowoc K-00145 6" Adjustable Secured Stainless Steel Flanged Feet - 4/Set
plus $184.49 / Set
Manitowoc K-00153 4 5/8" Adjustable Stainless Steel Flanged Feet - 4/Set
plus $134.99 / Set
Manitowoc IDF0900N Indigo Series 30" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 821 lb.
plus $4,063.00 / Each
Manitowoc K-00472 Bin Adapter Kit for Select 22" Ice Machines
plus $162.49 / Each
Manitowoc IDF0500N Indigo NXT 30" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 510 lb.
plus $2,851.00 / Each
Manitowoc IDF0600N Indigo Series 30" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 612 lb.
plus $3,244.00 / Each
Manitowoc IDF1400C Indigo Series QuietQube 30" Remote Condenser Full Size Cube Ice Machine - 1350 lb.
plus $4,995.75 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Manitowoc Ice SFA-291 115/60/1 Specs|
|Height||62 1/2 - 64 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||10 1/2 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||180 lb.|
|Dispenser Style||Push Button|
Full Size Cubes
Half Size Cubes
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Hotel Ice Machines|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
Scratch and Dent Manitowoc Ice SFA-291 115/60/1 Details
- New; never used.
- Small dent on the right hand side of unit.
- Small scratch on the right hand side of unit.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested.
The patented push-for-ice dispenser, along with the efficient, built-in agitator, make it easy to access ice. A rocking chute dispenser mechanism increases efficiency by reducing the amount of ice lost during the dispensing process, minimizing spillage and wasted product. Plus, an oversized drain pan collects larger quantities of ice overflow to keep slippery ice and water puddles off of your floors.
The DuraTech stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant. The clear-coat finish also resists scratches, dirt, and fingerprints. Easy to wipe clean, this dispenser is designed to maintain its sleek appearance for long-term use. Sturdy, stainless steel legs elevate it off of the floor and you can adjust their height from 6" to 7 1/2" for added versatility.
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 32"
Height: 62 1/2"-64"
Capacity: 180 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice SFA-291 115/60/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register