Completely undependable! Withing two weeks of purchase the first thermo-couple failed. Unfortunately a universal therm-couple will not fit due to the different threading used by the Chinese manufactures on the gas valve itself so had to have my technician order an entire replacement gas valve kit ($300+)....from China! It's been three weeks and the part has still not arrived. Today a second thermo-couple failed. Rather than reorder another replacement part from China and wait for potentially months to receive it, we will likely sell the unit for scrap after a total service life of less than 30 days. Extremely disappointment that Webstaurant, who we trust and have purchased from for years. would offer such a total piece of junk to unsuspecting buyers.
- 4 independently-controlled 30,000 BTU burners
- Features adjustable thermostatic controls
- Standing pilots for instant ignition
- Heavy-duty, adjustable feet provide stability
- Field convertible to liquid propane; includes orifice for connection
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
$42.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
$42.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Blast Liquid Oven & Grill Cleaner - 4/Case
$59.99 / Case
- Regency 30" x 48" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Galvanized Undershelf
$328.99 / Each
- Garde GS6 6" Heavy-Duty Aluminum Grill Scraper
$24.99 / Each
- Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
$28.99 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||26 13/16 Inches|
|Height||16 5/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Field Convertible, Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 575 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||120,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Dent on front
- Missing knob
- Bent on the side
This Cooking Performance Group G48T 48" countertop griddle features energy saving thermostats that are adjustable from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit for precise temperature control, making it an excellent choice for delicate breakfast foods like eggs and hotcakes, as well as your lunch menu of chicken, hamburgers, and other meats! It boasts four powerful 30,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners with standing pilots for instant ignition that work in perfect harmony with the thermostats to maintain your selected griddle temperature during peak cooking periods. Its flame failure protection system guarantees safety and peace of mind. The 3/4" thick, 48" wide polished steel cooking surface features an impressive 20" depth that is sure to deliver all of the workspace needed.
The Cooking Performance Group G48T countertop griddle is made of stainless steel that is both durable and extremely easy to clean, includes back and side splashes to protect your walls and countertops, and even has a full width waste tray to provide you with a complete package of excellent performance and worry-free maintenance! It has a 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply, but includes a liquid propane orifice kit for simple field conversion.
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 26 13/16"
Height: 16 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G48 48" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 120,000 BTU
$1,499.00 / Each
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G36T 36" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection and Thermostatic Controls - 90,000 BTU
$1,499.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G24 24" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 60,000 BTU
$1,009.00 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G15 15" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 30,000 BTU
$759.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G15T 15" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection and Thermostatic Controls - 30,000 BTU
$1,009.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G24T 24" Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection and Thermostatic Controls - 60,000 BTU
$1,079.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G60-NG(CPG) 60" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 150,000 BTU
$1,929.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 36GTSBNL 36" Gas Griddle with Flame Failure Protection, Thermostatic Controls, and Cabinet Base - 90,000 BTU
$2,149.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G36 36" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 90,000 BTU
$1,219.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 48GMRBNL 48" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls and 52", 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 120,000 BTU
$4,099.00 / Each
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G60T-NG(CPG) 60" Gas Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 150,000 BTU
$2,429.00 / Each
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group G72T-NG(CPG) 72" Gas Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 180,000 BTU
$3,139.00 / Each
People Talk About:griddle unit faceplate light lighter pilot conversion less pilots screws
This is by far the best griddle! I've been in the food industry for quite sometime and let me tell you this griddle is easy to maintain and works like a racehorse. I highly recommend it!
Where to begin. First, this is an overall solid griddle. I bought this for our food trailer. That being said, the 'simple field conversion' to propane is not so true. First the instructions sent with my 48" thermostatic controlled unit only show the conversion of a manual unit, so throw them out the window. You have to take the front faceplate off to access the orifices for each of the burners to convert to LPG. Then you have to disassemble the underside plates to access the pilot tubes to change out their orifices without removing the top cooking surface to do the same job. Time spent on 'simple field conversion: 1 hour'ish(once we figured how to do it without instructions). Second, the regulator sent with the unit has NO adjustability...period. if you need more or less WC, you can't get Read More
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Item is as advertised on their website.. Item looks to be made well. Item fits well on top of the chef base. Grill top nicely protected.
When we start to use?it takes long time to find out the light?Because the lighter is in deep?and we need to have long lighter to reach in.But after it turned on?works well?
I must get for a taco truck this unit is amazing and affordable to get started in the business this is the way to go great product
Just for feedback for the webstayrant and the manufacturer. The manual and information on how to light the grill are not clear. The pilot is too deep inside and there are not instructional charts or picture to help first timers at all. this was a night mare for us,
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register