Scratch and Dent Cooking Performance Group G24T 24" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection and Thermostatic Controls - 60,000 BTU
- 2 independently-controlled 30,000 BTU burners
- Features adjustable thermostatic controls
- Standing pilots for instant ignition
- Heavy-duty, adjustable feet provide stability
- Field convertible to liquid propane; includes orifice for connection
Cooking Performance Group
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Garde GS6 6" Heavy-Duty Aluminum Grill Scraper
plus $24.99 / Each
Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
plus $27.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Blast Liquid Oven & Grill Cleaner - 4/Case
plus $53.49 / Case
Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Vigor 11" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Excalibur Coating
plus $32.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||26 13/16 Inches|
|Height||16 5/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Temperature Range||200 - 575 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||60,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging This Cooking Performance Group G24T 24" heavy-duty countertop griddle features energy saving thermostats that are adjustable from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit for precise temperature control, making it an excellent choice for delicate breakfast foods like eggs and hotcakes, as well as your lunch menu of chicken, hamburgers, and other meats! It boasts two powerful 30,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners with standing pilots for instant ignition that work in perfect harmony with the thermostats to maintain your selected griddle temperature during peak cooking periods. Its flame failure protection system guarantees safety and peace of mind. The 3/4" thick, 24" wide polished steel cooking surface features an impressive 20" depth that is sure to deliver all of the workspace needed.
The Cooking Performance Group G24T countertop griddle is made of stainless steel that is both durable and extremely easy to clean, includes back and side splashes to protect your walls and countertops, and even has a full width waste tray to provide you with a complete package of excellent performance and worry-free maintenance! It has a 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply, but includes a liquid propane orifice kit for simple field conversion.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 26 13/16"
Height: 16 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:thermostatic griddle kitchens perfectly cooking kitchen knobs little love performance
We have two of these charbroilers in our kitchen. The knobs are a little confusing, especially the pilots, but we have gotten use to it. The heating elements are a little uneven.
I love this griddle , stainless steel and well finished , it has a thermostat which really helpful for cooking perfectly and its a lot cheaper than lot places out there .
A heavy duty griddle perfect for back of the house kitchens. This is made by cooking performance group and features thermostatic controls with 60,000 btus
Great griddle love it's performance works like a champ it's a must for every kitchen this unit cooks fast and the thermostatic knobs are very convenient
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register