I love this oven it works amazing, I wasn’t sure how good of the oven was going to be as it is a brand I had never seen before. I have baked pizzas on all three racks and they all cook perfectly even, also French bread, sandwich bread, hamburger buns it is a great oven I am very happy with my purchase.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Double stack design includes 2 ovens for optimal space efficiency; stacking kit included
- Each oven features full size cavity that houses 3 adjustable wire racks
- Temperature range from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit per oven; automatic ignition systems
- Independent glass doors; stainless steel exterior and interior with porcelain interior floors
- 120V; liquid propane, 108,000 BTU total
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
$60.99 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group CASTRCONV 5" Stem Casters - 4/Set
$104.99 / Set
- Cooking Performance Group 302110578 Oven Rack - 28" x 20 5/8"
$89.99 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group 20165002030 5" Stem Caster Without Brake
$28.99 / Each
- Cooking Performance Group 20165002031 5" Stem Caster With Brake
$33.49 / Each
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
$112.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical Sunbright 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Dish Soap - 12/Case
$33.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover
$20.49 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||6|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Pan Type||Full Size Food Pans, Full Size Sheet Pans|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||108,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Why didn't my oven come with a timer?
- Due to material shortages we currently are shipping ovens without timers. We offer other timers linked HERE . We apologize for this inconvenience.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used.
- 2 oven components.
- 1st oven, Flue brackets are slightly bent.
- NO STACKING KIT.
- 2nd oven, Small scratches/dings on the top surface.
- Original packaging damaged.
Perfect for virtually all cooking and baking applications, this Cooking Performance Group FGC200L double deck full size liquid propane convection oven package is an invaluable asset to any commercial kitchen. Powered by 54,000 BTU per oven, the unit offers 2 full size cavities that each house 3 adjustable wire racks. These racks rest on the 11 sets of slides along the interior side walls, so you can benefit from a variety of rack configurations to best accommodate your trays or full size food pans.
Reaching temperatures from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, this oven package operates with an electric automatic thermostat on each oven for reliable precision. For safety purposes, each unit also features an automatic ignition system, which activates in the event of a flameout. Plus, if ignition fails 3 times, the unit will automatically shut down.
Cooking convenience is delivered by an assortment of special features that help make your job easier. For instance, a 60 minute timer on each oven helps you keep track of foods' progress while you multi-task in the prep or storage areas. You can also switch each oven's built-in convection fan between 2 modes, cool and cook, and 2 speeds, high and low. This gives you control over the oven's functioning so that it's always operating in the best manner for your tried-and-true or experimental recipes. To visually monitor your dishes as they cook or bake, just flip on the light controlled on the exterior control panel of each oven.
The 2 independent glass doors each oven is outfitted with allow for visibility while closed, giving you the ability to check on dishes without releasing hot air and reducing the chamber temperature. Both the exterior and interior of the ovens are built with stainless steel to offer maximum durability, while the interior floors are made of porcelain. This particular oven package requires a liquid propane and a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Interior Dimensions per Oven:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:oven propane works bread cook cooks great little love perfectly
This oven is perfect for smaller kitchens that always need a little adjusting to fit everything in. My only qualm is that with propane it does not cook as hot, but other than that it works well for our purposes.
This oven is doing great. It was a little confusing at first because we bought the Propane model. It wasn't working right. I assumed it was ready to go with propane. Nope. I had to switch it up.
I opted for this CPG oven after having success with one of their grills and have been very pleased. The unit is accurate and the convection works well to heat evenly. Save yourself a few dollars and get this unit, you won't be disappointed.
I use this to take to different events. I love how fast it cooks and easy it is to operate. I will be getting another one of these in the near future.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register