Bon Chef 16040CH Roman Elite 6 Qt. Rectangular Chrome Electric Chafer with Automatic Open / Close Lid and Glass Window Scratch and Dent
- Motion sensored for automatic open and close
- Sleek chrome finish that gives a modern look to any display
- Open window allows for optimal content visibility without having to lift the lid
- Roman-style curved legs for optimal stability
- Able to serve up to 6 qt. of product at a time
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Bon Chef 16040CH Specs|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- My stainless steel item has fingerprints and scratches and I can't seem to get it clean. What can I do?
- Try using a microfiber polishing cloth. You may not need to use any chemicals to get rid of the scratches and fingerprints. If they are not easily removed by the dry cloth, our Noble Chemical stainless steel cleaner should do the trick!
- Can I put the chafer's food pan in the oven?
- Yes, the food pan included with this chafer can safely be used in the oven.
Bon Chef 16040CH Details
- New; never used.
- Window frame is scratched.
- Automatic closing is sporadic.
- Technician tested.
Not only does its elegant dome cover help keep food warm and covered to prevent contamination, but it also features a clear glass window that allows guests to see what's inside without lifting the lid! The lid is hinged so it won't become misplaced, and side handles make transporting this chafer on and off your display a breeze! This chafer does not require the extra expense and waste of buying chafer fuel, which also increases the safety of your display by not having open flames around guests. For added convenience, this chafer comes with a food pan to help display your dishes in a neat, tidy manner.
This chafer is ideal for any hotel's continental breakfast bar, catering establishment, banquet hall, or eatery's buffet line! Plus, the Roman-style legs offer increased stability, so you will know that this chafer is secure on your self-serve buffet. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection and 250W for operation. Display up to 6 qt. of your signature dish with this chafer!
Height: 15 3/4"
Capacity: 6 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register