Scratch and Dent Avantco WVAC-46HC 46" White Refrigerated Air Curtain Merchandiser
- Bright, cool LED lighting to illuminate product; top-mounted lightbox to attract attention
- Comes with 4 adjustable coated steel shelves, each with price tag strips for easy price labeling
- Energy-saving night cover included for off hours
- Drain pan heater for evaporating condensation, with optional external drain included
- Digital temperature controls; eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1 1/4 hp
You May Also Need
Curtron C-47 Caser 48" x 47" Display Cooler Strip Curtain
plus $57.99 / Each
Avantco 189SHELF46WH White Shelf for WVAC-46HC
$142.99 / Each
Avantco 18933587 Air Curtain Shelf Tag Holder for WVAC-46HC and BVAC-46HC
$14.49 / Each
Avantco 189SBRKT46WK White Air Curtain Shelf Bracket Set
$34.99 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||45 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||25 5/8 Inches|
|Height||81 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||42 Inches|
|Interior Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||51 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||13.2 cu. ft.|
|Horsepower||1 1/4 HP|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What type of environment is best suited for this merchandiser?
- It is important to install this unit in a location that is not near a doorway or in direct sunlight. This merchandiser is intended for use in temperature controlled environments that stay below 75 degrees Fahrenheit and 55% relative humidity. Note that malfunction due to improper environmental conditions is not covered under the unit's warranty.
- Do I need to connect the drain on the back of the unit?
- No, the unit comes standard with a drain pan heater to evaporate away normal amounts of condensation. The external drain is only needed if your unit is producing excessive condensation, most often caused by high humidity.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Top frame bent in multiple places.
This air curtain has digital controls to make it easy to keep an eye on the interior temperature. The unit has a temperature range of 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit. It operates using a 1 1/4 hp compressor and eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
For outstanding durability, this air curtain merchandiser is made of coated steel inside and out. To help maintain the cold interior temperatures, this unit has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The insulation also adds structural strength and rigidity. Also, this unit has an automatic defrost cycle, so your staff doesn't need to spend valuable time clearing out ice. Plus, it has casters to make it easy to move the unit away from the wall for cleaning and maintenance. To help save energy during off hours, this model comes with a night cover. A drain pan heater helps evaporation of condensation, and an optional drain is included that can be utilized if the unit is producing excess condensation. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 46 5/8"
Depth: 25 5/8"
Height: 81 1/2"
Capacity: 13.2 cu. ft.
Depth: 17 3/4"
Height: 51 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:equipment warranty piece repair service worked working correctly needed needs
Ordered two of these in white. Received one white and one black, which of course wasn't realized until items had been laboriously moved inside and unpacked. Phoned Webstraunt and were instructed that we had to repackage the item for return, and it had to be properly packaged for freight shipping. We had already cut all of the straps when opening so had to go purchase out of pocket the packing material needed to safely return the item even though It was an issue not created by us. The second unit wouldn't even turn on. Utilized warranty to have service person come in and it was determined quite a few pieces would need to be sent to us for the repair. Two weeks passed and finally the service person returned only to find the wrong parts were shipped. So another two weeks pass in which we are unable to use a brand new piece of equipment. Finally the correct equipment arrives and the unit is working. Until about a month later when it won't hold temperature and the food inside has to be discarded, again a cost incurred by us for a faulty piece of equipment. We called for repair two months ago and the until is still not working correctly as no one has ever shown up to work on it. When we called today to remind them that we are still waiting we were told that it was worked on, and we insisted it wasn't (other than the original repairs), were told again we were wrong, told that it was normal for the temperature to be in the 40s even though it is set at 35, and were refused service. We absolutely warn against purchasing this item (Avantco in general due to poor warranty follow through), the warranty is not valid and the warranty company believes they know more about the repair history of the item than the owner. Frankly, even if it had been worked on if its still not working it needs to be worked on again. This is a piece of equipment that is less than six months old. Read Less Read MoreWe appreciate your review, Mandy. We wish this Avantco WVAC-46HC 46 inch White Refrigerated Air Curtain Merchandiser would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register