Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air WTRCS60HC-62FLT 62" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with 2" Flat Top Overhang
Other Available Styles:
- Large 62" wide surface with the footprint of a 60" wide unit; features a smooth, flat surface
- Heavy-duty, insulated, and fire-proof 16 gauge top is built to hold countertop equipment
- 2 self-closing drawers feature magnetic gaskets and heavy-duty slides; fits full size, 6" deep food pans
- Stainless steel front, sides, drawers, and grille with a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior and 3" casters
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/6 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
A Beverage-Air chef base is a multi-purpose cooking station designed to improve your workflow while providing industry-leading quality and convenience! Watch this video to learn more about these versatile chef bases.
|Beverage-Air WTRCS60HC-62FLT Specs|
|Depth||34 3/4 Inches|
|Height||24 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||46 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||16 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||11.55 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Scratch and Dent Beverage-Air WTRCS60HC-62FLT Details
- New; never used.
- Bottom drawer has a big scratch/dent on the front.
- Top drawer does not close completely on the right side.
- Missing support bar on the top drawer.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested.
This particular model features a 1" overhang on each side, providing a larger surface in the same footprint as a standard 60" model. The design also allows the unit to hold larger cooking equipment.
Beneath the top are 2 heavy-duty stainless steel drawers, which are each capable of accommodating a dynamic load of up to 275 lb. The drawers are also self-closing, shutting automatically when they reach the final 1 - 2" of their respective slides. Not only does this make it easier to close the drawers, it also helps reduce the amount of cold air from escaping into the environment. The slides even each boast 3 Delrin encased stainless steel roller bearings to ensure that the drawers smoothly extend and retract. Delivering exceptional reliability, the drawers and their 12-gauge slides are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Each drawer fits up to 3 full size, 6" deep food pans. This creates a total of 11.55 cu. ft. of space, which is great for storing a variety of cold products. With countertop equipment placed on top of the unit, this chef base provides both space to store product and space to prepare it, all in the same convenient footprint.
Made for the commercial environment, the refrigerator features a stainless steel exterior front, sides, and grille. The interior is also lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum, so an accidental spill or leak won't damage the cabinet's integrity. For reliable high-performance operation, a 1/6 hp refrigeration system circulates R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. A full electronic control makes it easy to adjust the unit during the day as needed.
When it comes time to clean the chef base, its 3" casters help it to roll away from the wall or other cramped space for clearance. The adaptive defrost proactively simplifies regular maintenance, and the 2 casters with brakes lock the unit in place during operation. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 34 3/4"
Height: 24 3/8"
Capacity: 11.55 cu. ft.
Width: 46 7/8"
Height: 16 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register