Scratch and Dent Avantco UDD-60-HC (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- 2 shelves included for optional bottle and can storage for increased versatility
- Holds (2) 1/2 kegs
- Digital controls for easy-to-read temperature display
- LED interior lighting
- 115V; 1/5 hp compressor; eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Avantco 178TOWERSGL 1 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$96.99 / Each
Micro Matic 751-019 Aluminum 4-Way Beer Gas Distributor
$72.99 / Each
Micro Matic 430A-10E 10 lb. Aluminum CO2 Cylinder
plus $134.99 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERQUAD 4 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
$299.99 / Each
Avantco 178TOWERTRP 3 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
$129.99 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,319.63 / Each
Avantco 178REGULATP2 2-Gauge Primary CO2 Regulator
$44.99 / Each
Avantco 178BEERWRNCH Draft Faucet Wrench
$14.49 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Add Avantco beer dispensers to your establishment to effectively serve consistent refreshments to your guests! They come in 1, 2, and 3 keg models and have up to 4 towers, allowing you to dispense multiple beers at once.
Give the customers at your bar the variety they desire with this UDD-24-60 beer dispenser from Avantco! Featuring 2 tap towers, 2 taps, and four couplers, you can store up to 2 half kegs and 2 quarter kegs all in one unit!
Learn the difference between commercial kegerators, back bar coolers, and club top beer dispensers. Coming in different sizes with various features, our selection of beer dispensers will allow you to find a unit that fits your specific needs.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||60 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Height||10 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||30 1/2 Inches|
|Tap Tower Height||16 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Left Side Mounted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||2 Kegs|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Number of Taps||4 Taps|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does this Avantco kegerator come with all of the accessories needed for operation?
- While this unit does come with a coupler, you will also need a CO2 tank, CO2 regulator, and gas hoses.
- Can this unit be built into cabinetry?
- It should not be built into cabinetry. This unit requires 3” of clearance on all sides for proper ventilation.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 6 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 6 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- What if my Avantco cooler doesn’t seem to be getting cold enough throughout the cabinet?
- Make sure that you are loading it properly, and not overloading it. This unit is designed for cans, bottles, and similar items that naturally enable good airflow within the cabinet. Overloading the cooler with cases and boxes will interrupt the airflow and negatively impact the unit’s performance.
- Can this unit be used with an external CO2 tank?
- Yes, the Avantco UDD2/3/4/48/60/72 have spots on the right-hand side opposite the compressor, while the Avantco UDD1 have spots in the back, where you can drill out holes for use with external CO2 lines.
- Can this kegerator be used to dispense ciders?
- No. Beverages such as cider, wine, and coffee have high levels of acidity, and dispensing them through this unit may damage its internal parts and have adverse effects on the product being dispensed. As designed, this unit is intended to dispense beer only. This model can be easily converted to be wine-safe, by swapping out the faucet, shank, beer hose, and coupler for stainless steel or wine-friendly equivalents.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New, never used.
- Small scratches on the outside of unit.
- Dents in side of unit.
- Out of original packaging.
- Technician tested. Whether you operate a pub, banquet hall, catering service, or facilitate other special events, this Avantco UDD-60-HC beer dispenser is an excellent way to offer crisp, refreshing draft beer to your guests without investing in a complex built-in tap system! This unit features (2) double tap towers with a 10 1/4" faucet height that allows you to easily fill pint glasses and pitchers with local microbrews, international macrobrews, and everything in between. It holds (2) 1/2 kegs so you can stock up on one brew or offer customers a selection to choose from, and it even comes with 2 shelves for optional bottle or can storage while concealing the product behind 2 solid doors. The doors themselves are not only self-closing to prevent potential energy loss, but also lock to prevent theft during off hours.
Unlike many competitive beer dispensers, this model ships with 4 couplers so that you can tap kegs right out of the box! This commercial kegerator features a black coated steel exterior and a 304 type stainless steel interior that is both durable and easy to clean, while a built-in drip tray further expedites end-of-day cleaning. It has a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 60 3/4"
Depth: 24 7/16"
Height: 35 5/8"
Width: 48 1/4"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 30 1/2"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:great parts degrees temperature towers beer nice quality set thermostat
3 out of 3 found this review helpfulTemperature is flaring up to mid 40's despite being set to 33* F. To be determined if it is functioning properly or not. The tap system seems to be decent quality and pours well.We are sorry you were experiencing issues with this product, your account has been credited!
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThese kegorators came in as described. Pay attention when they arrive for any damage. Other than that they are good price fans quality. My only negative is the drain line is run to the outside of cooler and on bottom.
We purchased this kegerator to use in our restaurant and event venue, and it works very well! We haven’t had any issues besides some foam, but no Fault of the kegerator probably. Temp maintains between 35-47 degrees, nice lights inside. Fits 2 1/2 barrels, or 4 1/6 barrels or 4 1/4 barrels.
I’m new to the beer industry and couldn’t figure out why there were four taps but the description says fits 2 half kegs. Every kegerator I looked at said that! Finally had a bartender explain to me that it fits 4 pony kegs...so there you go! Lol. And that works out great for us since we’re a light duty cafe that also sells beer.
We are currently using this only as a refrigerator and haven't set up the taps yet. Seems to come with all the needed hardware to do so.
I am one of those people that does not write reviews but I had to due to on our ribbon cutting day for my new bar and beer was leaking under the tower. Not a good for something so expensive. Now the harder part waiting for a repair person and trying to find out how the warranty will cover this.We appreciate your review, Kenya. We wish this Avantco UDD-60-HC (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
Very heavy units, but very sturdy. Shelves are good quality, lots of parts are included instead of buying separately, stainless parts are nice but the black finish rusts quickly once it gets wet.
love it. great price and included all the setup pieces for 4 kegs. we are now pouring and loving it. the front temp display part is great too.
Was delivered with a leaky tower. Be prepared to wait a couple of days for warranty service (that's not webstaurant's problem, they make that clear) and then a few days for parts. Plan on a week to get up and running. TBD how it actually works, but so far not impressed. It keeps the kegs cold, but it's really hard to get the beer out when you can't connect them to the towers...Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry your Avantco UDD-60-HC (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity was giving you problems. Corrective action has been taken and a Customer Solutions Representative will remain in contact with you about this.
We have been using this in our liquor store for nearly six months now. It works great and is very attractive. The unit runs quiet and temperature is consistent. Highly recommend!
Great beer cooler for the money! holds 4 1/6 barrels on 1 side so you can still use other side for pints or whatever you choose! Looks great finish is nice and it is very quiet. was easy to assemble the towers and instructions were helpful. My only criticism would be that it does not come with the CO2 line so those need to be purchased separately. And we have had the same issue with the thermostat, however ours seems to just be the display because it is holding temp just fine. Cheers!! Chef Tony
0 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis Kegerator looks very nice but it does have some issues with its thermostat. I've set the thermostat at 33 degrees but the temperature goes up to 47 degrees before the compressor kicks on and drops it to 33 degrees. In the directions it says it won't go past 7 degrees above the temperature that it is set at, but that's not the case.Thank you for your review, Matthew ! We are sorry this Avantco UDD-60-HC (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register