Avantco SS-WT-72R-HC 72" Three Door Worktop Refrigerator with 3 1/2" Backsplash Scratch and Dent
- Strong and sleek 430 type stainless steel exterior with 3 1/2" backsplash
- 304 type stainless steel interior maintains temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Easy-to-read digital temperature controller and auto-defrost function
- 115V; 1/5 hp
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||71 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||38 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||66 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||16.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be built into cabinetry?
- It should not be built into cabinetry. This unit is rear and side breathing, and for proper ventilation it requires 3" of clearance behind it and on the sides.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- New; never used.
- Minor dent on the back grill of the unit.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested. Make food preparation as convenient as possible with the Avantco 72" worktop refrigerator. With a spacious stainless steel worktop surface for slicing, dicing, assembling, mixing, and other food prep tasks, the unit features a 3 1/2" backsplash for wall protection and a refrigerated storage space below. The refrigerated portion is readily accessible through the three doors, which open up to three shelves to help you organize your ingredients and best utilize the spacious interior. Plus, because they each accommodate up to 90 lb., the epoxy-coated steel shelves are well equipped for holding heavy bulk ingredients, from fresh produce to sauces, glazes, and other specialty condiments and garnishes.
This refrigerated unit is designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands tough, busy kitchen environments with ease. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior, which provides both strength and a smooth, sleek appearance. The interior, made with 304 type stainless steel, also offers the durability necessary for heavy, regular use.
This worktop refrigerator ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to trap in the cold air and to prevent the ambient air from entering. This ensures that all food held in the unit remains at food safe temperatures and ready for preparation or direct service to customers!
Operation of the refrigerator is easy, thanks to its special features. Monitor it by consulting the interior wall-mounted thermometer, and use the auto-defrost feature on the pre-programmed digital controller to maintain the refrigerator in tip-top shape. At the end of the day, take advantage of the casters and roll the unit aside to thoroughly clean the area. This worktop refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 71 1/2"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 38 3/4"
Working Height: 35 1/4"
Capacity: 16.9 cu. ft.
Width: 66 7/8"
Depth: 22 7/8"
Height: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:fridges opened fridge Great keeps Love space temp extra easy
can't live without this prep station and it gets used all day long, opened and closed. keeps temperature despite the high usage and opening frequently.
This is my favorite fridge out of all the other fridges I have. It is a reliable brand. Love the 3 door feature on the fridge. They are easy to open and makes it easily accessible to get what you need from inside.
Great unit. arrived as scheduled and damage free. keeps food to required temp and I love the extra work space on top. The backsplash is a big plus for me!
0 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis is a great refrigerator for a fantastic price. We have been using this for the past 8 months and it has never let us down. It always holds temp and has a lot of internal space.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register