Scratch and Dent Avantco SS-UC-36R-HC 35 1/4" Undercounter Refrigerator
Other Available Styles:
- Strong and sleek type 430 stainless steel exterior
- Type 304 stainless steel interior maintains temperatures from 33 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Casters for easy mobility
- 115V; 1/6 hp
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty ensures long-lasting peace of mind
Other Products from this Line
Avantco SS-UC-60R-HC 60" Undercounter Refrigerator
plus $2,399.00 / Each
Avantco SS-UC-72R-HC 72" Undercounter Refrigerator
plus $2,699.00 / Each
Avantco SS-UC-27R-HC 27" Undercounter Refrigerator
plus $1,399.00 / Each
Avantco SS-UC-48R-HC 48" Undercounter Refrigerator
plus $2,099.00 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Avantco undercounter refrigerators are a great way to organize the cold products you use the most. Check out this video for more information on how owning an Avantco unit could benefit you today.
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||36 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||33 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be built into cabinetry?
- It should not be built into cabinetry. This unit requires 3” of clearance on all sides for proper ventilation.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used.
- Large dent found in the middle of the front right door.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested.
This unit is designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands tough, busy kitchen environments with ease. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior, which provides both strength and a smooth, sleek appearance. The interior, made with 304 type stainless steel, also offers the durability necessary for heavy, regular use. Because of its undercounter design, the unit effortlessly adds frozen storage space beneath a pre-existing countertop and doesn't require additional space for its own footprint.
This freezer ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/4 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from -8 to -1 degree Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to trap in the cold air and to prevent the ambient air from entering. This ensures that all food held in the unit remains at food safe temperatures and ready for preparation or direct service to customers!
Operation of the freezer is easy, thanks to its special features. Monitor it by consulting the interior wall-mounted thermometer, and use the auto-defrost feature on the pre-programmed digital controller to maintain the freezer in tip-top shape. 2 1/2" casters make moving simple for easy cleaning and bring the unit to an ADA-compliant working height. This undercounter freezer requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 47 1/4"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 11.2 cu. ft.
Width: 42 1/2"
Depth: 22 7/8"
Height: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:additional counter Incredible holding fridge footage efficient controller cold avantco
This undercounted refrigerator is perfect for our cakery and cafe. It keeps our product cold and fits perfect in the space. We recommend this product.
This unit required technician reprogramming. It was not holding temperature appropriately when initially received. It seems it was programmed with the old refrigerant settings applied to the controller.Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry your Avantco SS-UC-36R-HC 35 1/4 inch Undercounter Refrigerator was defective. Action has been taken to remedy this. Please reach out to our Customer Solutions team if you have any questions!
This under-counter fridge is perfect for allowing us to store additional cold items on our line without needing to take up additional square footage with an upright.
Incredible under counter refrigerators. We have 2 of them and they are nose and quite, and very very efficient! And priced very well for the quality that avantco has!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register