This just arrived at my residence via lift gate service. Once off the truck, the driver even helped get it up my steep driveway into the garage which was much appreciated!! The table was INCREDIBLY well packaged and arrived fully assembled and in perfect condition. From inside out - there was the table, 1" Styrofoam sheets and corners attached to table, a substantial wooden structure built around the table, the wooden structure was then inside a heavy cardboard box. The whole thing was on two wooden pallets - one pallet to protect the wheels and a second traditional pallet to allow for easy movement. Additionally 3" thick pieces of corregated cardboard was securely wrapped all over the outside of the box for an additional layer of protection. I wish i had taken a before / after picture. Visually, this table seems deeper than the 31" measurement would imply. I'm looking forward to making a lot of pizzas on this table.
Other Available Styles:
- Top rail accommodates up to (7) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep
- Cutting board built-in for convenient prep space
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior and interior; foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Includes 4" casters
- 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty ensures long-lasting peace of mind; 120V and R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
- Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.49 / Each
- Avantco 178SSDOSP260 Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf for SSPPT-260 Series - 18" x 60"
$689.00 / Each
- Avantco 178A3PCKIT4 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 4/Set
$186.99 / Set
- Avantco 178SSSOSP260 Stainless Steel Single Deck Overshelf for SSPPT-260 Series - 18" x 60"
$549.00 / Each
- Vigor Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
$8.49 / Each
- Vigor Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
$10.49 / Each
- Vigor Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
$12.99 / Each
- Vigor 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
$4.39 / Each
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||39 3/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 7/16 Inches|
|Depth (with cutting board)||37 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 3/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 13/16 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||7 Pans|
|Capacity||16.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this prep table fit through a narrow doorway or hallway?
- Avantco prep tables have an easily removable cutting board for your convenience. This makes for easy cleaning and for helping fit through narrow spaces. After removing the cutting board from the Avantco prep table the standard tops are 29 3/8" deep, the mega tops are 33 13/16" deep, and the pizza prep tables are 31 1/2" deep.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this Avantco prep table?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used
- Out of original packaging
- Technician tested
Optimize your back-of-house operations with this Avantco SSPPT-260 60" 2 door refrigerated pizza prep table, and better keep up with customer demands. Whether used in a university, pizza parlor, or resort, the unit will help streamline the pizza prep process with its convenient features and capacity. Its top rail, for instance, accommodates up to (7) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). These are great for holding common pizza toppings, from pepperoni and cheese to green pepper or ham. Plus, a lift-up lid encloses the pan rail to maintain proper, food safe temperatures. A full-length cutting board is mounted to the table surface, providing a place for slicing ingredients and assembling pies.
Beneath the workspace is additional storage space. Because it's refrigerated, the space is great for storing back-up ingredients, such as sauce and dough, as well as less-common toppings. Two epoxy-coated shelves are included and can accommodate up to 90 lb. of weight, helping to organize your assorted supplies. Additionally, this prep table has 4" casters, providing the unit with mobility. Divider bars are also included for ultimate convenience.
High-quality performance is made possible by the unit's refrigeration system, which maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business.
The construction of this unit is designed with commercial use in mind. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior and 304 type stainless steel interior, which are fortified with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The insulation also helps to promote proper temperature retention. For operation, the prep table requires a 120V electrical connection. For long-lasting quality assurance and peace of mind, this unit also comes with a 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty.
Width: 60 1/8"
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 16.7 cu. ft.
Width: 39 3/4"
Depth: 26 3/16"
Height: 22 13/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:table wooden additionally box cardboard inside pallet pallets structure additional
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register