Scratch and Dent Avantco CBE-84-HC 84" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
- 1,320 lb. weight capacity; 1 3/4" stainless steel top with marine edge
- Right Drawers: (3) full size, 4" deep food pans Left Drawers: (2) full size, 4" deep food pans
- Stainless steel exterior for durability
- Digital temperature controls for intuitive and simple operation
- 1/5 hp, 115V; environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Height||25 13/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 5/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 9/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||16 9/16 Inches|
|Capacity||19.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||1,320 lb.|
|Top Style||Marine Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New; never used.
- Far right side of unit is dented inward below temperature gauge.
- Front right corner also dented inward.
- Far right side of unit is bowed outward and missing screws.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested.
The right drawers in this unit can hold 3 full size food pans and the left drawers can hold 2 full size food pans (sold separately). The digital temperature control allows you to set the interior of the unit to hold your prepared foods and ingredients at safe temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The stainless steel construction adds extended durability in a busy kitchen environment. For greater ease of cleaning, casters come included so that you can move the unit away from the wall. The refrigeration system uses a 1/5 hp compressor and R290 refrigerant, which is a safe and environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 32 1/8"
Height: 25 13/16"
Capacity: 19.1 cu. ft.
Width: 72 5/16"
Depth: 27 9/16"
Height: 16 9/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco CBE-72-HC 72" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Avantco CBE-36-HC 36" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Avantco CBE-52-HC 52" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Avantco CBE-60-HC 60" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Avantco CBE-48-HC 48" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register