Scratch and Dent Avantco A-35R-HC 39 1/2" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- Features two self-closing and stay-open locking doors
- Includes 6 epoxy coated shelves with 90 lb. capacity each
- Digital temperature controller with automatic defrost function
- 115V; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
Taking the time to clean your refrigerator condenser coils can decrease energy costs and increase the longevity of your refrigerator! Watch this video to learn how to clean refrigerator coils.
|Width||39 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||82 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||35 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||59 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||27.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||90 lb.|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Scratch and Dent Details
Your establishment relies on refrigeration for proper food safety, and you will receive performance you can depend on with this Avantco A-35R-HC 39 1/2" solid door refrigerator! A painted aluminum interior gives you increased durability, while stainless steel doors and exterior sides give it a sleek appearance. For convenience, six epoxy-coated shelves, which hold up to 90 lb. each, feature shelf clips for customization when desired.
Designed to maintain temperatures between 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit, this fridge boasts a bottom-mounted compressor that uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for employees to load and unload products due to the raised bottom shelf. It also opens up the top of your unit for additional storage space, if necessary. For optimal temperature retention, the entire cabinet utilizes foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Other helpful features include the stay-open locking door mechanism, automatic defrosting, and digital temperature control. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 39 1/2"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 82 1/2"
Depth: 24 3/8"
Height: 59 1/2"
Capacity: 27.6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco A-49R-HC 54" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Avantco A-23R-HC 29" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Avantco A-19R-HC 29" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Avantco A-12R-HC 25" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Avantco A-23R-G-HC 29" Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
People Talk About:fridges great purchase pretty material keeps functionality entire career brand
Overall it's a good purchase, the shipping was sort of difficult to arrange well but the item itself is pretty good. Solid material and product.
This is a great brand! I have used avantco fridges for my entire restauranteur career. These fridges are reliable and have great functionality. Roomy and keeps temperature. They are affordable as well
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register