Scratch and Dent Avantco RW92 92 Cup Sealed Electric Rice Warmer - 120V, 105W
- Holds up to 92 cups of cooked rice
- Removable, non-stick aluminum inner pot for easy cleaning
- Keeps rice warm for up to 12 hours
- Hinged lid locks in moisture to preserve texture and temperature of rice
- User-friendly on / off switch simplifies operation; 120V, 105W
You May Also Need
Please note that all items are sold as is, and all sales are final. To ensure that each product in WebstaurantStore Outlet will work correctly upon arrival, it is tested by an experienced technician prior to shipping. We recommend that you carefully read the product description, damage/use description, and other related product literature such as specification sheets and product manuals before placing your order.
Please inspect each item carefully when it arrives at your place of business. If you observe any damage not detailed in the description on this website that may have been caused during shipping, do not sign for the delivery and contact us ASAP.Cart Policy
Because Outlet items sell quickly on a first-come, first-serve basis, simply placing the item in your shopping cart for checkout at a later time does not guarantee a "hold" on the item.Warranty Policy
No Outlet products have a warranty unless otherwise specified. If the warranty is honored, it will be clearly noted in the description of the item. If you have any questions or concerns about a product even after reading the description and product literature, please contact us.
|Depth||15 1/2 Inches|
|Cooked Capacity||92 Cups|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between rice cookers and rice warmers?
- Rice cookers are exclusively meant to cook rice, and they tend to be smaller than rice warmers. Rice warmers are meant to keep cooked rice at foodsafe holding and serving temperatures for a period of time. Rice cookers / warmers are capable of both functions.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Scratch and Dent Details
- New, never used.
- Small scratches on the outside of unit.
- Dent in side of unit.
- Original packaging damaged.
- Technician tested. Keep your top-quality, delicious rice warm and ready to serve with the Avantco RW92 92 cup sealed electric rice warmer! Boasting 105 watts of power, this reliable unit can hold up to 92 cups of cooked rice, allowing you to keep a large amount of ready-made rice at an ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours. In addition to rice, this versatile unit can be used to keep grits, oatmeal, macaroni and cheese, and other foods warm, making it an excellent addition to any commercial establishment.
Featuring a dent-resistant, stainless steel outer housing, this unit offers long-lasting durability and a sleek, professional appearance. A removable, non-stick aluminum interior pot ensures your rice evenly maintains the perfect temperature while also making it easy to clean at the end of the day. Plus, both the rice pot and body are dent-resistant to stand up to the rigors of any commercial kitchen. Thanks to its two sturdy handles, this rice warmer is easy to transport to wherever is most convenient for your business. A tightly sealed hinged lid locks in moisture and retains heat for maximum efficiency, ensuring your rice maintains its light, fluffy texture and is always ready to serve. The lid includes a built-in condensate collector trap for excess water. This rice warmer requires a 120V electrical connection.
Depth: 15 1/2"
Cooked Rice Capacity: 92 cups (552 oz.)
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register